Dove into DJ05

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
So i finally decided to try out flashing my first rom, so i went with DJ05. Ok first let me say i didnt have a GPS problem before, at least i thought i didnt. After i installed this it was crazy i was locked in within a couple of seconds So i was blown away... As far as performance i dont see a huge jump but still pretty smooth....

Ok so here is something, i am not sure if it was there before but im noticing alot of crackling and popping during audio play. Has anyone else noticed this DJ05 or not? Its possible it was there before but maybe since im looking for things now im more sensative to it.

Reactions: TheANARCHY

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
So i finally decided to try out flashing my first rom, so i went with DJ05. Ok first let me say i didnt have a GPS problem before, at least i thought i didnt. After i installed this it was crazy i was locked in within a couple of seconds So i was blown away... As far as performance i dont see a huge jump but still pretty smooth....

Ok so here is something, i am not sure if it was there before but im noticing alot of crackling and popping during audio play. Has anyone else noticed this DJ05 or not? Its possible it was there before but maybe since im looking for things now im more sensative to it.

mine plays crystal clear.

Reactions: TheANARCHY

NOsquid

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
On dj05 my audio issues went away with a Voodoo kernel, but it could be something else.

Be careful with Voodoo, read up :)

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
O I removed it and changed the dj05 to update.zip I have CMW did I just mess up my phone?

i dont think you messed it up but the only way i was able to enter CWR was to boot into recovery then enter that update and that brought me into Clockwork.... i would ask some of the guys in the forum cause i dont know what will happen now.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Follow the instructions in this link for using Odin. i dont think you need to reflash the rom ,so after odin is done doing its thing you will be done, and if sucessful please thank ghostrider

+1 for that, you shouldn't have to reflash the entire ROM but if something goes screwey be sure to let us know.

Reactions: DroidXcon

dr.duct_mossburg

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
No crackling here..

Once you do dj05, download a nice debloat rom. Thats where the speed and smoothness come from. I personally chose superdark. A lot of people dont realize that the brighter the interface the more battery you use. For the samoled to display white, draws a lot more battery.

Rickaa

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I need help new to this when I first went through the steps everything seemed fine sent and rec sms but after a while I can't I have re flashed the modem with odin 3 or 4 times tried different kerrnels nouthing seems to work. What am I doing wrong?????

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01