Quadrent Scores

sjenkins1009

Aug 26, 2010
Visit site
I have rooted, DJ05'ed and custom romed the heck out of my phone. Currently running SuperDark's DJ05 rom, with JT's 12/12 Kernal. When i run Quadrent I am still showing barely better scores than the Galaxy S series and a few of the runs it has come out less. If i could figure out the screen shot thing on my phone i would post them...tips? Or any idea what i am doing wrong?

zakth

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Quadrant scores are a lot like an internet based speed test... they are not always a true picture of performance or capability. If your phone runs fine and you are happy with the performance then quadrant is not going to help you much... it's going to have you trying to fix something that really isn't even broken.

Reactions: sjenkins1009

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Quadrant scores are a lot like an internet based speed test... they are not always a true picture of performance or capability. If your phone runs fine and you are happy with the performance then quadrant is not going to help you much... it's going to have you trying to fix something that really isn't even broken.

Plus, the inflated quadrant scores you see are basically false information. For instance, the "one click lag fix" that was around shortly after the phone came out basically tricked the test to show higher scores, but wasn't really improving anything.

Quadrant scores really don't mean much. I completely agree with zakth