Its not right that XDA gets all the love... ***OFFICIAL DL09 Odin Here***

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Just took note. Bluetooth is nonfunctional for me.

Are the DJ05 a good fit with this build? I have all of the stupidfast versions and was fond of 1.54 and 1.76 just wanna make sure I don't scramble something.

I found my answer in XDA - Yes... flashed stupidfast 1.54; Bluetooth and haptic feedback now active.

Last edited:
Reactions: DroidXcon

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Just took note. Bluetooth is nonfunctional for me.

Are the DJ05 a good fit with this build? I have all of the stupidfast versions and was fond of 1.54 and 1.76 just wanna make sure I don't scramble something.

I found my answer in XDA - Yes... flashed stupidfast 1.54; Bluetooth and haptic feedback now active.

Thank you for sharing that , that will help others

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Question:

If I am real happy where I am on Dj05 do I really need this or is this a case of just being new (not necesarily better)?

Looking over the list of improvements, all I was concerned about was the GPS, the others not so much. My gps locks in 10 secs now.

McBane

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I suggest doing a Clockwork Mod ROM backup, flashing DL09, re-root (One click worked just fine for me), reinstall Clockwork, and reload your ROM backup. Quick and easy and nothing too dirty.

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I suggest doing a Clockwork Mod ROM backup, flashing DL09, re-root (One click worked just fine for me), reinstall Clockwork, and reload your ROM backup. Quick and easy and nothing too dirty.

Yeah, it doesn't really work that way. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think it's a good idea to restore a backup made on a previous build

GAS-MASK

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
You are awwwwwwsssssssssssoooommmmmme!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCHO!
HAHA
I FEEL THE LOVE NOW!

As promised, I am releasing the DL09 Odin, now that its official that it is the OTA.

No warranty or guarantee implied, this gets flashed via Odin 1.30 in PDA section (or unzipped and flashed accordingly in heimdall). It is stock, nonrooted, and bloated all to hell. I HAVE NOT TOUCHED THE ROM CONTENTS.

This technically doesn't require root to use, but it does require a user who knows how to perform these more advanced things.

http://adrynalyne.us/files/odin/DL09.tar.md5.

Mirror
http://hbspeed.com/android/DL09.tar.md5

My host sucks, I know, so mirrors are welcomed.

Enjoy!

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
This is a stock Odin, not a dump from my phone. There is no reason bt should not be functional after a flash.

Had the same issue with the three part DJ05 I flashed prior it booted fine and worked without issue just did not have haptic and bt. Flashed a new kernel and it worked fine.

Flashed in as directed, rooted, flashed CMW and that is when the haptic went away, I did not check bt until I saw a post here.

Last edited:

TedLWJR

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
Had the same issue with the three part DJ05 I flashed prior it booted fine and worked without issue just did not have haptic and bt. Flashed a new kernel and it worked fine.

Flashed in as directed, rooted, flashed CMW and that is when the haptic went away, I did not check bt until I saw a post here.

How did you root, curious as i no longer can after this.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
any body haveing trouble with the dl09 theme fix? i cant run any of the theme from dj05. i flash the theme in cwm and flash the dl09 fix and i cant boot past samsung.

jobu3434

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone. I read this forum like crazy and this is my first post, but i am having a strange problem after Odin flashing dl09. After Odin (which went without problems), I used the 1-Click root method and it went fine and then used titanium backup to freeze bloatware. After doing all this i went to change my ringtones. The default phone and notification worked fine from the settings, though the messenger, gmail, and twitter app are having problems. Each one, I go into settings push 'select ringtone' and they pause and then prompt to force close. Facebook works when i change the ringtone. Other than that they work fine as far as I can tell. I then went and unfroze everything in titanium backup to see if i froze something that caused this (no change), I restarted the phone, wiped the cache. At this point I am wondering if it is the dl09 leak but have searched the forums and cant find anyone having this problem or anything like this. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Last edited:

SleepyTheDon

Q&A Team
Mar 11, 2010
Visit site
I did a factory reset on my Fascinate & Now I cant get to the home screen. All I get is FC & this Message.

20110112120916.jpg

Help Please...

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey everyone. I read this forum like crazy and this is my first post, but i am having a strange problem after Odin flashing dl09. After Odin (which went without problems), I used the 1-Click root method and it went fine and then used titanium backup to freeze bloatware. After doing all this i went to change my ringtones. The default phone and notification worked fine from the settings, though the messenger, gmail, and twitter app are having problems. Each one, I go into settings push 'select ringtone' and they pause and then prompt to force close. Facebook works when i change the ringtone. Other than that they work fine as far as I can tell. I then went and unfroze everything in titanium backup to see if i froze something that caused this (no change), I restarted the phone, wiped the cache. At this point I am wondering if it is the dl09 leak but have searched the forums and cant find anyone having this problem or anything like this. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I have not had this experience. I have been able to set notifications without any problems. I wonder if you use Ti backup to fix permissions - That may help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084