Messed Up Boot Animation with an App from Market

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
I had changed my boot animation with and app from the market called Boot Animation Changer. I kinda worked but not perfectly.

All of this was before me in my noobness realized I could flash boot animations through Rom Manager and CWM. I flashed a new boot animaton with Rom Manager, the aperture science one, and I come to find that I hear the new boot animation but I am still seeing the old one.

Is there a way for me to go in manually and fix this? It's not life or death but I would love some help. Thanks!

prittyboy203

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
Hey I used the same app there is something you could do there is a option it says return to stock then you should be good or you could have did a backup in that app before you started and just do it that way to in that app then flash the boot animation after hope that helps ya

Sent From PrittyBoy's Evo 4G

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes when you flash a new boot animation, or a rom or kernel that has a different one, the first time the phone starts after the CWM install it may not have taken effect yet. Any time you install one, and your phone boots back up, restart your phone again to double check the change.