Assistance with rooting DL09 and Superfast Kernel please help!

dhdmart

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
yes that was the one i was refering to. (DL09 Super Clean 0.4) Thanks Droid, so would it be better to use one of the kernels from Adrynalye or will that generic kernel suffice?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
yes that was the one i was refering to. (DL09 Super Clean 0.4) Thanks Droid, so would it be better to use one of the kernels from Adrynalye or will that generic kernel suffice?

there is no reason it shouldnt work. but i havnt not used any of his test kernels yet so i dont know enough to suggest one,,,lol i was kind of just waiting it out till there was an obvious front runner choice there.

Reactions: dhdmart

dhdmart

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Thanks buddy, I will give it a shot with the generic first when I get home tonight. I am sure if I run into trouble I can always count on you guys here to help me out!!

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
you can flash these kernels without having to wipe your data, so if one kernel seems to be giving you problems, you could always just as easily flash a different one.

as for kernels, I used Adrynalyne's 12/30 DJ05/DL09 kernel, which I believe I found on ROM Manager and that was pretty rock solid for me with good battery life. I'm currently testing out his 1/18 DL09 kernel and so far it's working out well for me. so try one of those out, I think it will work out well.

icanectc

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I cleaned up the steps I used to do a successful Adrynalyne hack for SU and installation of CWMRecovery and Superuser DJ09 Supported. For the new OTA DJ09 Download from Verizon.

Thanks all for your help! Much appreciated you guys rock!