ok no one knows what this icon is!!! plz help!!

skater4life

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
its a like +with a circle and beside it is ))) any ideas!!?? i do have a screen shot but new to this site and dont know what to do with it!

abowlofsoda

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
thats the new Location Services GPS icon introduced with DL09 update. Its pretty useless imo.

If you go into phone settings > Location & Security and turn off your Verizon's location services the ))) will disappear but otherwise your stuck with the icon.

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Get the photo bucket app from market... Make an account if you don't have one. Upload pic and then copy and paste URL of the pic to your post.

Hope this help.

fstbusa

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
thats the new Location Services GPS icon introduced with DL09 update. Its pretty useless imo.

If you go into phone settings > Location & Security and turn off your Verizon's location services the ))) will disappear but otherwise your stuck with the icon.

+1 :p

Last edited:

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
Root, CWM and Theme your phone and you can get rid of it all together. I have not seen it in a long time.

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Root, CWM and Theme your phone and you can get rid of it all together. I have not seen it in a long time.

It would still be there unless you had a DI01 theme. Then your other icons would get screwy. I tried a modded framework.apk I had on DI01, on DJ05 when the leak first came out to test compatibility. It always made my wifi and cell signal show 1 bar, no matter what, and my 3g icon was replaced by the voicemail icon.

holster27

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
the plus sign with the circle is actually your 911 gps location service, which cannot be turned off as far as i know, the 3 ))) is your verizon location service when turned on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2