problem loading widget

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
i have tried everything i know to do. everytime i reboot, all my widgets say problem loading widget. i have to remove and reapply all my widgets everytime i reboot. its annoying as crap. i have flashed back to stock, 01, 05, and 09. i have flash numerous kernels and roms. i formated the crap out of my phone. everything that can be formated was, i mean freakin everything. multiple launchers. i dont know what else to do. any ideas?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i have tried everything i know to do. everytime i reboot, all my widgets say problem loading widget. i have to remove and reapply all my widgets everytime i reboot. its annoying as crap. i have flashed back to stock, 01, 05, and 09. i have flash numerous kernels and roms. i formated the crap out of my phone. everything that can be formated was, i mean freakin everything. multiple launchers. i dont know what else to do. any ideas?

try not using red clockwork, see what happens

If that doesnt work try using one of geekniks kernels instead of the test kernels

Last edited:

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I think your phone has had enough of you flashing so many diff kernels, roms and such... haha

hopefully the non-voodoo kernel works

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
ha ha you guys are so funny. :p

:)':)':)':)'(:)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it worked! dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!
i want my voodoo!!!!!!!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I dont think it was voodoo because I had this problem
ha ha you guys are so funny. :p

:)':)':)':)'(:)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)':)'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it worked! dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!!!!!!!dang it!!!dant it!!!!!!!!!!!
i want my voodoo!!!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
i think your right dan. it has something to do with either red cwm or voodoo. i disabled the lag fix and flash a non voodoo kernel with green. that fixed it. using green i flashed another voodoo kernel. when i restarted the phone it did not apply the lag fix. si i rebooted into recovery and got red right away. i enabled the lag fix. restarted and lady android applied the lag fix. when it was done my booted up with all my widgets!!!!!

let me know if anyone else has this problem or has a theory.

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
*edit* that's what I get for sitting on a response for 20 min before pressing post! glad you figured out what the issue was.

so basically once you got green cwm onto your phone and then flashed a new kernel with red cwm, it fixed the issue for you?

Last edited:

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
i think your right dan. it has something to do with either red cwm or voodoo. i disabled the lag fix and flash a non voodoo kernel with green. that fixed it. using green i flashed another voodoo kernel. when i restarted the phone it did not apply the lag fix. si i rebooted into recovery and got red right away. i enabled the lag fix. restarted and lady android applied the lag fix. when it was done my booted up with all my widgets!!!!!

let me know if anyone else has this problem or has a theory.

Add me to the list of people with this problem. Can you detail that fix for when I get home tonight?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Add me to the list of people with this problem. Can you detail that fix for when I get home tonight?

if you flashed red over green, just disable lag fix in red. restart. boot to green, flash new nonvoodoo kernel. restart. wiget fixed. boot to green flash new voodoo kernel. restart. boot to red. enable lag fix. restart. you should be good to go after restart.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I have seen this issue pop up in other forums on other phones. Different fix has been applied to resolve this in each case. Some after OTA updates, some after installing a new app.. etc.

It appears that the blame has been spread between a memory shortage and a ROM issue.

I cannot seem to find a common issue whether it is Red Recovery or voodoo in any of these cases.

Edit: However - Laucher Pro is getting a lot fingers pointed at it.

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
LPP gets this error whenever you restore settings from backup, but you are supposed to be able to add widgets back again normally and they will work. I normally get this issue when I flash a new rom and just restore LPP settings from backup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes