Leaked DL30 Froyo Build Available NOW! (Includes Full Instructions: Updated 2/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
If I have my phone flashed with voodoo and then I flash this ROM will I have problems? Ive seen talk of disabling Voodoo? How exactly do you do that?

reboot in to red redcovery and go down to voodoo and open it and hit disable lag fix. then reboot .....wait.....wait....wait.....it will take along long time.

Chris3D

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
should i disable lag fix?

I don't have it downloaded yet, but I assume this will include the stock kernel, which would be non-Voodoo. If that's the case, then yes, you'd have to disable the lagfix before flashing. And there's really never any harm in disabling Voodoo before flashing anything new. Worst case, it's not really necessary and you waste a few minutes of your time. Best case, it is necessary and you save far more than a few minutes fixing a mess.

ArcAngel9

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
How do I get into redrecovery? Sorry, Im new to this I just flashed my phone for the first time a couple weeks ago and I didnt mess with it any further

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
How do I get into redrecovery? Sorry, Im new to this I just flashed my phone for the first time a couple weeks ago and I didnt mess with it any further

if u long press the pwoer button does it come up? if so then that way. if not turn off phone and hit both volume upand down buttons and power buttons at the same time and it should bring you into recovery

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site

Check Power menu for "Recovery" option. If it is not there - Turn phone off..
Press and hold power+volume up+volume down until the SAMSUNG screen comes up then just hold both volume keys.

That should get you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown