Leaked DL30 Froyo Build Available NOW! (Includes Full Instructions: Updated 2/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Bug: "Loaded camera, and it said the firmware was out of date???

Possible correction:
When it asks do you want to update now click Yes, then click Phone to CAM FW Write." - XDA

Reactions: discombobulate

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
The recovery option would only show in the power menu if you have a deodexed ROM and a theme that has added power menu features.

Red CWM is only for people with voodoo kernels. To go to it, get into green CWM, choose advanced, then reboot recovery. If you don't have voodoo, this will take you to the stock blue recovery. Red CWM replaces blue.

As far as disabling it, yes, do so. You won't hurt anything by turning it off and not needing to, but if you needed to turn it off, and you didn't, you're looking at a much bigger mess to fix it. Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: bruteforce037

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Waiting for this thread to explode to 20+ pages in 5, 4, 3, 2.....

Won't be long...

any word on whether the car dock audio works with this software?

also..how well does flash run/look?

I'm in the process of disabling voodoo and backing everything up right now. Will report back with a full update on everything as soon as I'm flashed and up and running. In theory though, the car dock, and any other added 2.2 features would work since this is a leak from either Sammy/VZ, not a developer build.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I have stock DL09 and I just rooted. I already did a TI Backup of all my user apps. Now how do I get DL30 onto my phone?

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
yea..i figured in theory it would..i was hoping someone could confirm the car dock especially..

i was reading along with the features being worked out by devs and didnt see anything about it so i just wanted to make sure before i updated

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Comment from XDA forum just in case any one runs into sluggish signal/data

"I will say that once you load this up, download the latest PRLs using *228 option 2... it helped me a little bit as my data and signal was sluggish."

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
this was an interesting tidbit...

For anyone flashing this rom, do not use wifi tether unless you are paying for it. There is apparently a new snooping mechanism built in along with the kernel. I would recommend to either sign up for service, or wait for someone to publish a workaround.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Status
Not open for further replies.