Leaked DL30 Froyo Build Available NOW! (Includes Full Instructions: Updated 2/5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icanectc

Sep 13, 2010
Visit site
I just flashed to FROYO. I am running the builtin exchange connector for 2 exchange accounts (froyo supports multiple exchange accounts) I don't have any problems both exchange accounts work perfectly can send and receive. no force closes.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Sound Setting>audible touch tones does dial pad as well as keyboard and of course audible selection does all other selection sounds

do you mean the key clicks? I turned them off by switching off audible touch tones and selection in the sound settings.

Yeah, but I'm difficult :p I want me keypad to make noise by not my keyboard presses.

I just switched to the Android Keyboard instead of the Samsung one. The Android keyboard has the ability to control its own sound settings, while the Samsung one does not. I'm cool just using the Android keyboard.

Thanks though guys.

mib12890

Nov 18, 2010
twitter.com
Yeah, but I'm difficult :p I want me keypad to make noise by not my keyboard presses.

I just switched to the Android Keyboard instead of the Samsung one. The Android keyboard has the ability to control its own sound settings, while the Samsung one does not. I'm cool just using the Android keyboard.

Thanks though guys.

I actually like the samsung keypad a lot. I've used swype so long it's just gotten kinda old.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I actually like the samsung keypad a lot. I've used swype so long it's just gotten kinda old.

I've never gotten used to Swype and I doubt I ever will. You're right, that keyboard does work better it seems. Maybe I'll just turn off my keypad/dialer sounds and deal. It really isn't that important that I hear them I guess.

spencerlail

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, I'll write a summarize statement and point people to your post for full details.

I used Touchdown for one Exchange account and Roadsync for my second one. I haven't tried the built-in client yet. Is that the only place you're experiencing issues?

Everyone else, I'm starting to see a lot of different procedures. If there's one people should be following instead of the one I wrote up, please PM me or respond to this post.

BTW Innocare keeps telling me there's an update available now. Not sure what that's all about and I'm not sure if I dare accept it.

The only issue I am seeing so far that is debilitating to this build and likely going to force me back down to DL09 is the force close issue on the Exchange connector.

The other annoying issue is even though I have turned off audible tones for things like typing, everytime I open an SMS or E-mail the keyboard responds with audiable tones and I can't get it to stop.

Michors.IV

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
i tried unsuccessfully to install the froyo leak. i did cmw red, and i guess picked the wrong option. so my phone stayed with eclair dl09 when it booted back up. well i plugged my phone back into my computer, and now my pc sees a removable disk, but when i click on it is says "please insert a disk into drive d"
any ideas or help would be appreciated.
i should mention that when i access music on my sd card on my phone, it plays perfectly, it's just my pc that doesn't see the sd card.

voghan

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I followed these instructions and it worked for me. From XDA. This fixed all the problems I was having with the Home button not working and the missing lock screen.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Guys, is anyone here having SMS issues? A few people I've gotten Emails from are reporting not receiving text messages, and it appears to be concentrated to those who used the "new" CWR method over on the XDA forums.

nmyeti

May 22, 2010
Visit site
anyone having issues with the exchange pin policy? For some reason the client seems to think that my work is enforcing a special character in PIN mode, but the samsung pin dial pad doesn't have a special character. In password mode, the device password requirement is actually 2 characters longer than my default IT password, so i'm pretty sure that's a bug as well.

Anyone else have issues with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown