03-20-2011 04:39 PM
484 ... 181920
tools
    Why is this post no longer a sticky? I check it every day and I'd hate for it to get lost in the forums.
    03-20-2011 12:46 PM
    Why is this post no longer a sticky? I check it every day and I'd hate for it to get lost in the forums.
    Easy enuff. Subscribe to it on thread tools then you'll always be able to find it.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    Landshark likes this.
    03-20-2011 12:52 PM
    Plans are in the works to combine the more 'helpful' threads into one main (super) thread.. That would then be sticked. - I will keep updating and revising this thread until it is time to assemble...
    T3CH9ICIAN likes this.
    03-20-2011 01:44 PM
    I've been running the NexTheme with SC 2.9.1 and it's working flawlessly. The transitions are very nice, and it's very fast. Overall, I love it.

Noob question. Say I want to flash another theme while I'm already running the NexTheme....do I have to revert back or just flash the new theme over the NexTheme?
    03-20-2011 02:17 PM
    I've been running the NexTheme with SC 2.9.1 and it's working flawlessly. The transitions are very nice, and it's very fast. Overall, I love it.

Noob question. Say I want to flash another theme while I'm already running the NexTheme....do I have to revert back or just flash the new theme over the NexTheme?
    If you have only flashed that theme over the base 2.9.1 you should just clear your Dalvik cache and your cache partition before flashing the next theme.. If you see residual elements of the NexTheme you can reboot and it should resolve. If not you can flash the theme again.

cfost88 makes great themes.. I don't foresee a problem. But just in case:

If you get stuck in a boot animaiton loop be ready to reflash your base ROM (keep a copy on your sdcard)... if you backed up your base ROM you can restore that if you get stuck.
    stilltipin87 likes this.
    03-20-2011 02:36 PM
    Plans are in the works to combine the more 'helpful' threads into one main (super) thread.. That would then be sticked. - I will keep updating and revising this thread until it is time to assemble...
    Maybe just and index sticky with links to the thread for readability.
    03-20-2011 04:01 PM
    Going to start assembly of this portion of the Resource thread now - Heavy editing.
    03-20-2011 04:05 PM
    Going to start assembly of this portion of the Resource thread now - Heavy editing.
    Sorry. Not sure if it would be better to use Sheepy's idea of making the super thread just an index of where to find everything would be easier on everyone. Let's see what everyone else thinks over in the committee thread.
    03-20-2011 04:09 PM
    I was considering consolidation into one thread earlier today.. I will continue with that plan.. I think even if we go Super Thread.. I have already got 90% of the move to that single thread complete... Even if it does not get a sticky - I am cool with it.. All my editing is in one place

I have relocated the resources associated with this thread to a new thread - > here

Moderator Please Close this Thread
    03-20-2011 04:39 PM
484 ... 181920