03-20-2011 04:39 PM
484 12345 ...
tools
    It has those first two things and the another one

E: missing bitmap progress_empty (code -1)
    E: missing bitmap progress_fill (code -1)
    CwM Voodoo Lagfix Recovery v2.5.1x
    No files found
    No files found

Does that mean i am running the old voodoo red cwm? Because i thought i installed the new one on my sd card that JaeKar99 provided. And how do i download the black hole rom directly to my sd card? Sorry for all the questions i am just really new at all of this.

Those are just error codes for missing voodoo options... not installed in the CWM. They are fine..

You are running the new cwm.

You should definitely restart the process for Blackhole (if you want that rom). It is a piece together ROM, tailored together and each piece is downloaded. I could not tell you what you have or what you need to get everything you want..

I have not seen good success trying to pull all the pieces from the sd card..

If you choose to retry the Blackhole rom.. start from the beginning. In ROM Manager. If you don't want to go through that process superclean and RubicS are very good roms and have used them both.
    02-07-2011 08:53 PM
    Ok yeah i think i dove into blackhole without thinking about it. Here's the problem, i know i saved my original rom somewhere on my sd card, i just dont know where. So like i said before, im stuck on this black screen with the notification bar at the top. What should i do? Should i flash back to dl30 leak? or what, to get back to normal so i can go from there?
    02-07-2011 09:05 PM
    Ok yeah i think i dove into blackhole without thinking about it. Here's the problem, i know i saved my original rom somewhere on my sd card, i just dont know where. So like i said before, im stuck on this black screen with the notification bar at the top. What should i do? Should i flash back to dl30 leak? or what, to get back to normal so i can go from there?
    I will do my best to help you get a recovery..

Two options.. Power down or use your power menu to boot into recovery.
    If you do power down when you turn the power back up when you do - hold the power+vol up and vol down keys at the same time.

As soon as you see the SAMSUNG logo let go of the power button - you will boot into blue recovery - navigate (using the volume keys) to apply sdcard:update.zip and press the power button to select this option. If you get lost use the menu soft key to get to main menus.

That will take you into cwm recovery - you will need to use the volume keys to navigate to 'backup and restore' hit power to select

You will get an option for backup or restore - select restore with power button.

You will get to a menu listing your backups by date and time.. pick the most recent then press power to select...

That should recover your most recent rom..

Good luck.
    02-07-2011 09:21 PM
    it said couldnt open directory...no files found...am i completely out of luck now?
    02-07-2011 09:28 PM
    it said couldnt open directory...no files found...am i completely out of luck now?
    Did you keep the DL30 leak or superclean 1.0 on your sd card?

If you did not save it on the card... copy that to your sd card and reflash what you started with... You should remember to clear the cache and factory/wipe the phone... then install the rom. That will start you over from the beginning.

It is time consuming more than anything. I have been down this road 5x.. to many experiments gone wrong..
    02-07-2011 09:33 PM
    i kept the dl30 leak on the card, thankfully. so when i go to install dl30 again, it says file installed and the red cwm menu options are still at the top. i go back one screen and it was still the red cwm menu and pressed reboot. now my phone is off but the menu lights at the bottom are one...should i take out the battery and power it on? or will that mess up the reboot
    02-07-2011 09:46 PM
    Wait a few more minutes... My guess is you need to press the soft menu button and you will get the menus back.. if not pull the battery and put it back and go with a power up.

Be patient it has to rebuild the dalvik cache and it takes a minute or two to reboot.
    whussain0 likes this.
    02-07-2011 09:49 PM
    SUCESS!!!! ahhhh i cant thank you enough...you guys really are the best on here you have no idea.!! i was really starting to get scared and i truly appreciate you hanging in there with a noobie like me...thank you thank you!
    02-07-2011 09:57 PM
    Sorry if I gave bad info earlier. Forgot that most of the other ROMs can be downloaded directly to sd but blackhole is on rom manager. Just trying to do what this site asks and help out others once I felt more comfortable after being helped by some of the experts on this site. Sounds like Jaekar has you pointed in the right direction.
    JaeKar99 likes this.
    02-07-2011 09:57 PM
    one last question lol....i backed everything up on titanium...how would i go about getting that back? or is it better to just manually go through and download all the apps
    02-07-2011 09:59 PM
    not a problem i appreciate you trying ill get any help where i can take it
    02-07-2011 10:01 PM
    SUCESS!!!! ahhhh i cant thank you enough...you guys really are the best on here you have no idea.!! i was really starting to get scared and i truly appreciate you hanging in there with a noobie like me...thank you thank you!
    Anytime. Glad it turned out well.. Pleasure to be of help.. Almost everyone here has been down this road..

More than one time...
    Once you get what you want settled on your phone; back the rom up on cwm.

Have a great evening.
    02-07-2011 10:02 PM
    one last question lol....i backed everything up on titanium...how would i go about getting that back? or is it better to just manually go through and download all the apps
    Download and install Ti backup

Make sure you have selected on phone Settings>Applications (check unknown souces) that will let you install via Ti backup.. also while you are there under Development check USB Debugging..

Then go to Ti Backup, menu> Batch restore missing aps with data.. that will put you back with all your apps.
    whussain0 likes this.
    02-07-2011 10:06 PM
    can you run superclean dj05 on djl30?
    02-07-2011 11:37 PM
    can you run superclean dj05 on djl30?
    If you are referring to using a DJ05 theme on a DL30 kernel/ROM - no you cannot.. bad things happen.

If you are talking about running a DJ05 ROM on a DL30 Kernel - Not a good idea - bad things happen..

DJ05 and DL09 have some (few) interchangeable properties but (radio and some themes with the theme fix for DJ05 themes on DL09)..

As soon as you start to mix outside of the family (especially 2.2) it all goes bad - FAST.

I guess the short answer is "no".
    02-08-2011 07:22 AM
    How do i know which themes will work with which roms and do i need to download a kernel to run a theme? im running RubicS posted at the beginning of this thread and want to run gingerbead theme...will that work together?
    02-08-2011 07:27 PM
    How do i know which themes will work with which roms and do i need to download a kernel to run a theme? im running RubicS posted at the beginning of this thread and want to run gingerbead theme...will that work together?
    you are looking for the build number, ie. dl09, dl30, dj05. match the build. it will say in the link.
    02-08-2011 07:41 PM
    thatdudebutch has posted a update for SuperDark. You can get v1.5 via his original post at XDA here. Thanks for managing this list JaeKar it has definitely come in handy!
    JaeKar99 likes this.
    02-09-2011 11:22 AM
    Currently updated.
    02-09-2011 11:59 AM
    why did this get un stickied
    02-10-2011 09:07 PM
    Admin and Moderators are cleaning up the threads and consolidating.

I will continue to update.
    02-10-2011 09:20 PM
    Currently many themes are being ported over to EB01 - See Post 1.

Enjoy.
    02-11-2011 08:16 AM
    Just thought I'd through it out there that I think should be stickied in some way or form. Not complaining or saying that I know best, just putting in my .02. Thanks again for all the hard work JaeKar
    02-11-2011 11:23 AM
    There is the option to subscribe to this thread. Under "Thread Tools" on the upper right hand side - top of the frame on the first post...

That is how I keep track of it. It is an option.
    02-11-2011 11:30 AM
    Where is voodoo for 2.2
    02-11-2011 03:36 PM
484 12345 ...