Unable to read email with Froyo DL30

kentster

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I just flashed the leaked DL30 build last night and everything seemed to go OK except for one issue. I cannot read my email from the stock email client. I get messages & notifications just fine, the email headings show up as well but if I click on one of the email to read it, it should up blank and the following error message shows up at the bottom:

"Unable to load message. Message too long."

I have read a lot of people are experiencing the same problem but the general solution has been to use an alternative email client. I've used Touchdown before but I prefer the stock client. Is there anyone who has found a solution using the stock email client?

Thanks!

mbaker1345

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I had the same problem. I then used the method mentioned above and it worked but it wasn't the same version that came with the froyo package. So I decided to reinstall the dl30 but this time a cleared cache and user info. Set everything up and email works perfectly.

krazyone3d

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I was also having issues reading my email. To get it to work all I did was go into settings/applications/manage apps/and find the email app and clear data and clear cache and re set up my email (hotmail) and I can read the emails now. I did not have to reinstall dl30.

kentster

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
I was also having issues reading my email. To get it to work all I did was go into settings/applications/manage apps/and find the email app and clear data and clear cache and re set up my email (hotmail) and I can read the emails now. I did not have to reinstall dl30.

Thanks! That fixed all my issues.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia