No 3G connection after Superclean

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys!
Sorry for the endless posts. I just flashed superclean for froyo and now I have no data connection, only wifi. When I pull down the notification bar, it shows Mobile Data is on, but...it's not.

Is that something that is removed from a SuperClean ROM? If so, where do I go to get that added back?

Thanks!

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
It should...but it doesn't. I'm on WiFi now, just to do an install of Titanium Backup. Now that I think about it, the first time I installed this SuperClean Rom, the 3G never came on. I've flashed it a couple of times tonight due to other goofy things I've done. But the WiFi has worked, but the 3G...nothing.

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
It should...but it doesn't. I'm on WiFi now, just to do an install of Titanium Backup. Now that I think about it, the first time I installed this SuperClean Rom, the 3G never came on. I've flashed it a couple of times tonight due to other goofy things I've done. But the WiFi has worked, but the 3G...nothing.

i had no prob with it. i am running sc .8 right now to many fc issues in 1.0

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Steps that I would try, in this order

1. Track down DL09 modem, flash, clear cache, dalvik, reboot twice, check connection, if still down, proceed.
-wipe data, reboot twice.
2. Flash to stock DL09, re-root, flash DL30, wipe data, wipe cache, wipe dalvik. Check for connection.
3. Flash to stock DI01, see method 2.

I'm no pro, but my first guess is your modem is bad.

Make sure once you flash DL30 you also flash the new (red) cwm, it will load blue and update.zip will show red with it.

I love titanium back up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kevin Gossett

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Kevin. It shows I'm on Baseband S:i500.04 V.EA28

Any idea where I could find the DL09 Radio? i was on DL09 when I flashed to DL30 (Froyo), and my 3G worked fine.

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok, I tried flashing the DL09 modem and it's still not working. For now, since it's after midnight, I'm going to reflash the Leak DL30. That puppy was working fine, before I started playing with it! LOL

But for the next time, you mentioned "clear cache" and "dalvik". Where would I find how to clear the cache, and not familiar at all with "dalvik".

Thanks for your help!

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I tried flashing the DL09 modem and it's still not working. For now, since it's after midnight, I'm going to reflash the Leak DL30. That puppy was working fine, before I started playing with it! LOL

But for the next time, you mentioned "clear cache" and "dalvik". Where would I find how to clear the cache, and not familiar at all with "dalvik".

Thanks for your help!

dalvik cache is listed in the advance menu.

Reactions: brucedbr

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
DAMN! It's STILL not working. I'm trying a Factory Reset and reloading DL30 again. If it doens't work, I guess I'll need to return to DL09.

Would there be anything more to returning to DL09 other than flashing the ROM via Clockwork?

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, DroidX, but the directions post you have there is the same link as the first. I don't see the directions.

EDIT: never mind. It was showing a single post, I had to go to the entire thread.

Thanks!

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Ok...whew! I'm back where I started....about 5 hours ago! YIKES! This will make for a VERY long day tomorrow.

Interesting observation. I flashed DL09 and rebooted. It worked. I went ahead and flashed back to DL30-Leak. It worked good. But as soon as the phone came up completley, I got the Inno-Care prompt that there was an update available about the pattern lock. Strange that it would try to push out to me even though I'm on a leaked build. There doesn't seem to be a way to completly ignore it, so I deferred it until 9:30 tomorrow night.

Anyone have any ideas on that?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1