Odd potential issue re: DL30 and an OTA update

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Hello!
Last night I had several issues with my attempt to flash to the SuperClean Rom of DL30. I ended up having to flash back to DL09, and then back to DL30. I'm going to hold off on the superclean for a while, until I see what's wrong, or what i did wrong.

Anyway, as soon as I reflashed from the DL09 ROM back to the DL30 leak version, I got the Innocare prompt to install the OTA update having to do with the problem with the emergency call button. I chose defer until tonight to see if I should allow it, or cancel it. If I do, I don't recall seeing an option to cancel, but may have missed it.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I CAN'T stay up until 2am again tonight! :)

Thanks!
Bruce

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Hello!
Last night I had several issues with my attempt to flash to the SuperClean Rom of DL30. I ended up having to flash back to DL09, and then back to DL30. I'm going to hold off on the superclean for a while, until I see what's wrong, or what i did wrong.

Anyway, as soon as I reflashed from the DL09 ROM back to the DL30 leak version, I got the Innocare prompt to install the OTA update having to do with the problem with the emergency call button. I chose defer until tonight to see if I should allow it, or cancel it. If I do, I don't recall seeing an option to cancel, but may have missed it.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I CAN'T stay up until 2am again tonight! :)

Thanks!
Bruce

what version of clock work were you using? was it red or green? if you used the wrong cwm then stupid crap is gonna happen. i would also go with superclean or rubiks not the leak. the sc and rubiks have most of the bugs worked out. there are still some, but in the end a slightly biggy 2.2 is better than 2.1. its not that buggy. i can only think of a couple minor bugs. the leak on the other hand....

brucedbr

Oct 18, 2010
Visit site
Hey Mike!
It was CW red I was running. Since I had to go back to DL09, in order to flash to DL30, I had to flash to CW red, at least according to Chris' instructions. I jsut followed them to the letter

I tried going to SC last night and the result was me not getting to bed until 3am! I couldn't get the radio to work (getting 3G service) despite what I did. I'd like to try it again, but I CAN'T stay awake like that 2 nights in a row. It is killing me the way the leak SUCKS the battery. I didn't leave for work until 7:15 this morning. At 3pm, I have a yellow battery showing low.

Where can I get some info on Rubiks. Is it on a sticky?

Thanks for the help!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12