Is there a way to erase everything I know about flashing and stuff from my mind?

afbar1114

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
i wish i did...for instiance i should be paying attention to my prof. but insted i am on the forums and downloading apps from the google market on the web

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
I am sitting in the Sea-Tac airport enduring an unreal 9 hour delay to fix some plane malfunction. So, sitting here, I have fixed my root explorer app, flashed the new cwm, fussed with the homesceen a bit, and doin the Tapatalk thing).... so talk about addiction yikes.. lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Lol, lightweight? How often are you on here?
Plus, does anyone get paid to be a moderator or anything?

Edit: and I'm not meaning any of this in a douche tone. I'm honestly wanting to know. Lol. Just out of curiosity.

Sent from a Samsing Fascinate with Froyo, which is the latest we'll ever see. Using Tapatalk.

you are most deffinately a light weight. im on quite a bit. i get up at 430 to go to the gym and before i leave i check to make sure no one is having a crisis.

and you have bricked your phone 5 times.... thats it... i have bricked my phone like 5 times today. i cant count the number of bricks im up to. atleast 50, im not even kidding. not all of them were an accident. i literaly have not found a way to permanently brick my phone. i dont think it can be done.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Lol, lightweight? How often are you on here?
Plus, does anyone get paid to be a moderator or anything?

Edit: and I'm not meaning any of this in a douche tone. I'm honestly wanting to know. Lol. Just out of curiosity.

Sent from a Samsing Fascinate with Froyo, which is the latest we'll ever see. Using Tapatalk.

oh yeah. i dont know anyone who is on here more than dan, or has come close to helping the number of people he has. just look at his thanks bar. not even the devs and admins have that many.

Clak

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
matrix-1.jpg

Take the blue one.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i have bricked my phone like 5 times today. .

This literally made me laugh out loud.....oh i do know someone who has permanantly bricked as far as i know,,,he flashed Cognition rom(Captivate rom) on his Fascinate. and he couldnt get it into download mode or recovery.

oh yeah. i dont know anyone who is on here more than dan, or has come close to helping the number of people he has. just look at his thanks bar. not even the devs and admins have that many.

thanks bro i do the best i can

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
This literally made me laugh out loud.....oh i do know someone who has permanantly bricked as far as i know,,,he flashed Cognition rom(Captivate rom) on his Fascinate. and he couldnt get it into download mode or recovery.

thanks bro i do the best i can

im glad i could bring joy to your life.:D lol

Cognition will not permabrick your phone. no, i will not tell you how i know.:p

russ29643

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I started out with one of those electronics kits in a box way back in the 70's, and its only gotten worse since then. Spent many hours in the guts of a reel to reel tape recorder to get it to play backwards so I could hear the messages in the songs I recorded from the radio. In middle school I had a hodge-podge of speakers hooked into a $30 panasonic clock radio. That led to more tinkering and hacking everything from cb radio's to police scanners and "upgrading" everything I could get my hands on. Today its sort of the same way, but instead of clipping wires and soldering in jumpers and tweaking variable resistors, its done with software mods via keystrokes...oh well, guess I still have the bug.

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I started out with one of those electronics kits in a box way back in the 70's, and its only gotten worse since then. Spent many hours in the guts of a reel to reel tape recorder to get it to play backwards so I could hear the messages in the songs I recorded from the radio. In middle school I had a hodge-podge of speakers hooked into a $30 panasonic clock radio. That led to more tinkering and hacking everything from cb radio's to police scanners and "upgrading" everything I could get my hands on. Today its sort of the same way, but instead of clipping wires and soldering in jumpers and tweaking variable resistors, its done with software mods via keystrokes...oh well, guess I still have the bug.

"if this is wrong, i dont wanna be right!!!"