[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Successfully flashed the SC2.8. Then downloaded Flash 10.1, and when trying it out the video plays at normal speed but the sound is really slow and indistinguishable....any ideas?

standupdad

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
has he tried to download any other package , to rule out it being a bad download?

I had him redownload the sc 2.8 package, changed some settings in windows to see file extensions, download 7zip to unrar the package, and make sure that the previous one was moved to an archive so that it would not overwrite the new md5.

I will suggest going to 2.6 on our next round. It's been a while, so he may have crashed. So, Glen, if you're reading this, and all else is still failing, download another version like 2.6 and try flashing that before you move to 2.8. Post your results so that someone else can pick up the baton if I am unable to assist because I'm away from my phone, asleep, or hiding from my ex wife.

Bdubb513

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey fellas im back. I didnt get to do my upgrade today, so now its time to get at it. 1 question though, i noticed that backup assistant didnt back up all my contacts, but my google email has, will i be able to add them back to my phone from that gmail account some how?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hey fellas im back. I didnt get to do my upgrade today, so now its time to get at it. 1 question though, i noticed that backup assistant didnt back up all my contacts, but my google email has, will i be able to add them back to my phone from that gmail account some how?

yeah
settings>accounts & sync>choose your email account>sync contacts

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I noticed the backup assistant did not automatically activate also. I pulled them off a backup I had on my sd card, then finally bit the bullet and re-enterd them defaulting to storing in Google instead of "phone". Now backup assistant can go buh-bye. :)

Sent from my Froyo Fascinate using Tapatalk.

polobuds

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Please forgive my stupidity, but it has been a while since I've been on here. I have DL30 now and going to EB01/EB16 froyo. I can't remember how to install update.zip file to my sd card. Can someone please refresh my memory?

I think I installed an update.zip file when I went to DL30 but can't remember how I did it. I'm also rooted.

Thanks

Bdubb513

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey, sorry to be a pain. im getting an error when installing the samsung drivers. says Error 1316.A Network error occurred while attempting to read the file. Im not sure what to do from, again sorry for all the questions, but appreciate all the help

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Please forgive my stupidity, but it has been a while since I've been on here. I have DL30 now and going to EB01/EB16 froyo. I can't remember how to install update.zip file to my sd card. Can someone please refresh my memory?

I think I installed an update.zip file when I went to DL30 but can't remember how I did it. I'm also rooted.

Thanks

plug your phone in , pull down the notification bar, hit USB connected, choose mount,

from your computer, go to start on the task bar, hit computer pick the new drive that is added, that is your sd card , you can copy and past the zip file int there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12