[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the response and correction for using the term develop.....big oops from me. Anyway, I had seen that thread for the battery and am going to follow it but I don.t know how to do the actual reset of the battery stats......i even went into recovery more but couldn't find anything. Sorry if its simple....i just have never done it.
Not a big oops and definitely did not want to diminish in any way all the work DroidXcon has done. Adrynalyne got a hold of the leak, worked his magic with it to give us a working product, and DroidXcon worked his magic to make it easy for dummies like me to get that working product on our phones. Team effort.

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Just a point of clarification because I know DroidXcon would say the same thing. He did not develop EB01. EB01 is the leaked Froyo update for our Fascinates that Verizon has not pushed out yet. Adrynalyne got his hands on the leak and devloped pretty much all the versions we all have available here. DroidXcon did a hell of a lot of work to package all the different versions into what you have in this thread to make it easy on everyone to enjoy the Froyo goodness. So everybody make sure to hit the thank button as many times as you can on any of Adrynalyne's and DroidXcon's posts.

Good description.

Think of eb01 as a luxury motorhome. It is stolen, and goes to a chop shop (me), and a BMW comes out.

Something like that... :p

Reactions: curley1441

LakerFam0824

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I think boot animations will probably be slow in coming. right now the devs and everyone who has the skill level are busy trying to fix bugs and problems people are finding with EB01. I know Gunnermike53 was testing out themes in the theme thread, but I think he may be busy right now trying to purposefully find bugs and problems and brick his phone to keep the devs busy
Honestly I love this stuff!... i wish i had more knowledge about the android os and how it works... i would love to be bricking my phone on purpose!! :eek:Then trying to troubleshoot the reasons why :cool: Just in the name of helping out the community!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am not knowledgable about the android os. I just regurgitate what I have read in the forums and pass it off the everyone as if it were my own pearls of wisdom to make me look smart.:-! That's one of the many great things about this forum, the sharing of information.

mack

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone noticed that if you don't reboot the phone daily that the memory usage gets worse? I start off at like 220MB and by the end of the day only have 40 MB left. I check it with advanced task killer.. yes I do close apps.. but each time I do it, it gets worse.

The phone also noticeably gets laggier.. It feels sluggish when that happens. If I reboot it, everything goes back to normal. I stopped using Task Killer as well.

Last edited:

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Unused memory is wasted memory.

Linux caches what it can, and releases what it needs. I wouldn't even sweat it.

Android works the same.

soultics

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
Did you ever have lag fix enabled or a voodoo kernel

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I didn't, I avoided those on purpose. I flashed a DI01 I had to go back to stock just now and then reflashed yours and it works now, not sure what was up...but thanks for the help!

mikemosh511

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
Can someone help me please?

I flashed this, and everything appears to be working fine, but my phone storage says it is 0.00B. I previously had voodoo, but reflashed back to stock (via the sticky thread), then flashed this release. I am still getting the same error. Any ideas? I'm totally lost

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Noob ? here I see some terms on here that im not 100% on like dl30 and dl09 also "radio" what is that really and info would be great? thanks
Welcome. DL30 and DL09 are both eclair (android 2.1) builds. Everyone is now installing EB01 which is froyo (android 2.2) The letters and numbers are basically codes for when that build was put together. Radio is your modem on the phone. As was explained to me by someone much more knowledgeable the radio lets your hardware and software talk to each other. I will find the explanations and post them in this thread for you. In the mean time there is some reading you need to do.

Start here:
http://www.androidcentral.com/dictionary

Then read this:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...6394-beginners-rooting-read-me-2-10-11-a.html

Then probably this:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...659-guide-all-about-rooting-faqs-how-tos.html

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Can someone help me please?

I flashed this, and everything appears to be working fine, but my phone storage says it is 0.00B. I previously had voodoo, but reflashed back to stock (via the sticky thread), then flashed this release. I am still getting the same error. Any ideas? I'm totally lost
Which sticky thread did you follow? the tools of the trade sticky? If so I think your problem may be that you did not disable voodoo lag fix. I am not knowledgeable on voodoo, but I definitely remember the experts saying if you were on voodoo before you had to disable voodoo lag fix before flashing to one of these EB01 builds because they are non-voodoo. Read the info in this thread (post #2), and if it helps be sure to hit the thanks button for Gunnermike and Sheepdog

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...s/55753-how-voodoo-updated-12-feb-2011-a.html

Reactions: mikemosh511

The_Deacon

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
What are the main differences between Super Clean Version 2.1 and 2.2? I'm happy with the 2.1 version I put in last night.

The only issue I had, was the menu, home, and search keys at the bottom didn't work last night right after I downloaded the rom (the back key worked).

But this morning, 8 hours later (without turning the phone off) all those keys worked again, and they still do.