[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

cpark_12

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
i've had eb01 and super clean 2.4 on mine all day and it's been great...i just rebooted into cwr to check a problem for a buddy and when i rebooted it kept force closing ADW.Launcher...i restored all my apps from titanium backup to begin with, but all of them force closed when i rebooted. any suggestions or answers as to why this happened and if it'll continue every time i reboot?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
i've had eb01 and super clean 2.4 on mine all day and it's been great...i just rebooted into cwr to check a problem for a buddy and when i rebooted it kept force closing ADW.Launcher...i restored all my apps from titanium backup to begin with, but all of them force closed when i rebooted. any suggestions or answers as to why this happened and if it'll continue every time i reboot?

I don't know why you are getting the fc's. I just know I had the same problem. I ran ADW EX on DL30 with no problems and I loved that launcher. Or so I thought. Gunnermike53 and DroidXcon suggested I try LauncherPro and I haven't looked back since. It is amazing how much you can customize LauncherPro and how much cleaner my homescreens are with LP. I guess it was a stroke of luck I had the force close issue with ADW. That's the only solution I have. If you want to keep the ADW, hopefully someone else has a solution.

jbr05ki

Dec 28, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone have widget issues on SC 2.4? After I reboot widgets are on top of each other or displaying the wrong widget or not even showing up at all. Issue applies to Go Launcher EX and Stock launcher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781