09-11-2013 08:35 PM
4,228 ... 979899100101 ...
tools
    any good suggestions to fix high time without signal
    please be more descriptive
    03-05-2011 06:58 PM
    I downloaded Super Clean version 2.8(yes wipe) off the post#1 and when i try to extract, it says it is a corrupted file. I re-downloaded 3 times and this problem persists. Is this my problem or is it the file that's uploaded?
    03-05-2011 07:14 PM
    I downloaded Super Clean version 2.8(yes wipe) off the post#1 and when i try to extract, it says it is a corrupted file. I re-downloaded 3 times and this problem persists. Is this my problem or is it the file that's uploaded?
    I downloaded the file an hour or two ago, and I examined the files themselves. They were the same size as the files I downloaded yesterday. The only difference was that a couple of the files had new dates on them.

What are you using to extract the rar file?
    03-05-2011 07:19 PM
    I'm using WinRAR to extract the file, should i use something different?
    03-05-2011 07:27 PM
    My cell radio is staying right around 50 percent on time with signal loss. I tried the airplane mode trick, but the cell radio is still reporting 50 percent time without signal
    03-05-2011 07:32 PM
    It's sooooooooooooooooooo sad that no one answer my question ne more.....I always did thanks and did reply for the help....but....its just so sad.....
    03-05-2011 07:34 PM
    It's sooooooooooooooooooo sad that no one answer my question ne more.....I always did thanks and did reply for the help....but....its just so sad.....
    what question?
    03-05-2011 07:36 PM
    My cell radio is staying right around 50 percent on time with signal loss. I tried the airplane mode trick, but the cell radio is still reporting 50 percent time without signal
    the radio hasnt changed in any of these roms, the only thing that has been changed is the wifi scanning time, went from every 12-20seconds to 2 minutes,,because who really needs their wifi scanning every 20seconds
    03-05-2011 07:38 PM
    others have been using it, and i reposted packages about 2 hours ago these should not be corrupted,,i would delete the ones you have on your computer and redownload,,,maybe a computer reboot may help
    03-05-2011 07:40 PM
    Heres my question.......
    When I was trying to group some of my contact lists it still works but FC on me....and on the right hand side I miss some of the alphabet letters on contact list scroll from the grouping contact lists.....any suggestions?
    03-05-2011 07:46 PM
    Heres my question.......
    When I was trying to group some of my contact lists it still works but FC on me....and on the right hand side I miss some of the alphabet letters on contact list scroll from the grouping contact lists.....any suggestions?
    i dont even know where to begin to find the problem for that, but i would try a cache and dalvik wipe, if that doesnt work i would try a no data wipe flash
    03-05-2011 07:49 PM
    i dont even know where to begin to find the problem for that, but i would try a cache and dalvik wipe, if that doesnt work i would try a no data wipe flash
    its just simple...though just go to ur contact and theres a option to group your contact list and try it....i dont know for yours but it happened ever since I used SC 2.4 (this is my first time doing root)

and I tried cache wipe and calvik wipe and data wipe but.....it does the same.....I know u can fix this DXC cuz u rock in root world~lol
    03-05-2011 08:01 PM
    I'm using WinRAR to extract the file, should i use something different?
    winrar and 7zip are probably the most popular choices.

If I was superstitious, and I am, I'd consider this... delete already downloaded files, clear temporary files from browser, re-download the file, and then reboot. After the reboot, temporarily disable your anti-virus and malware scanners before you decompress the file and try to flash with Odin.
    03-05-2011 08:04 PM
    its just simple...though just go to ur contact and theres a option to group your contact list and try it....i dont know for yours but it happened ever since I used SC 2.4 (this is my first time doing root)

and I tried cache wipe and calvik wipe and data wipe but.....it does the same.....I know u can fix this DXC cuz u rock in root world~lol
    yeah you are correct, i had the same response,,,ill take it up with the guy who designed the rom (Adrynalyne) and hopefully he will have an answer,,,pm me so i dont forget back to you if i get an answer...right now i need to run to the hospital for somthing but ill try to see if there is a fix and get back to you when i can....lol thanks for the compliment
    ksbc616 likes this.
    03-05-2011 08:09 PM
    Heres my question.......
    I see the missing letters in the contact 'group' list... but I think that is done just to save space (Missing letters are D, E, J, K, P, Q, V and W). Yes, the letters are missing, but if you swipe through your list, all of your contacts will be there - mine are.

As for the FC... I dunno. I just tried adding a few contacts to different groups and it worked flawlessly. I am on SC 2.8 though, not sure which version you are running.
    03-05-2011 08:09 PM
    yeah you are correct, i had the same response,,,ill take it up with the guy who designed the rom (Adrynalyne) and hopefully he will have an answer,,,pm me so i dont forget back to you if i get an answer...right now i need to run to the hospital for somthing but ill try to see if there is a fix and get back to you when i can....lol thanks for the compliment
    Thank you so much for listening noobs complain....lol
    and whatever the reason for u to go to hospital I'll pray for u cuz u save other ppl's life
    I really do greatly appreciate what u guys do!!!! hopely ADR can fix this problem...
    03-05-2011 08:13 PM
    I see the missing letters in the contact 'group' list... but I think that is done just to save space (Missing letters are D, E, J, K, P, Q, V and W). Yes, the letters are missing, but if you swipe through your list, all of your contacts will be there - mine are.

As for the FC... I dunno. I just tried adding a few contacts to different groups and it worked flawlessly. I am on SC 2.8 though, not sure which version you are running.
    I am on SC 2.8 also and DXC said that he is having same problem though....wonder how come ur not on our page......
    03-05-2011 08:15 PM
    ...right now i need to run to the hospital for somthing ...
    Hope everything's alright.
    03-05-2011 08:15 PM
    ksbc616

It would help if you could produce the exact steps to create your specific issue. Even then, you're most likely going to have to post your issue in Adrynalyne's thread over here http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...1-updated.html

That said...

DroidXcon, I have replicated what I believe to be his issue. Since I do not create groups other than what's already in the phone, I wouldn't have found it. But tinkering around, I was able to create an FC...
    Tap on Contacts > Groups > long press on Not Assigned if you have any > tap on Create

Create a group name. I made one called bob, because I'm lazy, and then tapped Save.

Tap on Add member > select any contact > Tap on Add

You should get an instant buzz, then buzz buzz buzz

"Sorry! - Use *#9900# to take log -
    The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again"
    Tada... we have Force Close!!
    03-05-2011 08:19 PM
    Hope everything's alright.

DroidXcon is a Vampire, and needs to visit the blood bank on occasion.
    03-05-2011 08:26 PM
    Thank you so much for listening noobs complain....lol
    and whatever the reason for u to go to hospital I'll pray for u cuz u save other ppl's life
    I really do greatly appreciate what u guys do!!!! hopely ADR can fix this problem...

ksbc616,

Note that we don't "ignore" new folks on the boards so much as have to answer up to threads and assistance we've already started. Sometimes those are long and torrid, and then we can come back to posts like yours where we can spend extended amounts of time, like we do with others, but then we're likely to have to "manage" our time with you and anyone new that posts, as well as catching back with those we're currently helping.

Trust me when I say that posts don't get ignored here. It may take a few extra minutes to get to them, but with over 200 pages of posts, its easy to get lost and caught up with a lot that goes on. And I for one only monitor 2 threads, but only really input on 1, this one.

SuD
    ksbc616 likes this.
    03-05-2011 08:30 PM
    I am on SC 2.8 also and DXC said that he is having same problem though....wonder how come ur not on our page......
    Lucky, I guess?

I just went through my entire contact list (about 100 entries) and assigned every one of them to groups - even added some new groups to put some contacts in - and everything went fine. All are assigned and no FC issues.

Sorry, wish I could be more help!
    03-05-2011 08:30 PM
    DroidXcon is a Vampire, and needs to visit the blood bank on occasion.
    That would explain why I see some time stamps of 4/5am. I'm occasionally up till 3am but thats cause I waited last minute to do a major project or lap report for class.
    03-05-2011 08:33 PM
    DroidXcon, I have replicated what I believe to be his issue. Since I do not create groups other than what's already in the phone, I wouldn't have found it. But tinkering around, I was able to create an FC...
    . . . .
    Tada... we have Force Close!!
    I tried all that stuff and didn't get a force close. I created multiple NEW groups that weren't on the phone.... Nothing. No problems what-so-ever. I dunno what is going on with everyone else's since mine is not doing it.
    03-05-2011 08:34 PM
    i got a problem...
    i used SC 2.8, and everything worked perfectly
    however, when the phone successfully powered on, i kept getting pop-ups and vibrations every few seconds saying that google process or something shut down and whenever an app that has to do with google (gmail, google search, google maps) is opened, the notifications keep coming
    any solutions?
    03-05-2011 08:37 PM
4,228 ... 979899100101 ...