[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Yes and no.this is less buggy but at cost of added bloat .also this has an appropriate modem/radio code
I just mean like, Is there any reason to go from DL30 to EB01, aside from the part that EB01, is newer and "official"

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just watched Corey's video about the EB01 leak. All features he mentioned are identical to DL30. I am not having any issues with DL30, and I don't want bloatware, so I do not see a reason to switch right now. I love leaks just as much as the next guy and I got real excited when I saw this today. Can anyone tell me why I should switch?

tnez21

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
it might be safe to say that most Dev support will switch from DL30 to EB01 just like how most DL09 support stopped after we got the DL30 leak. And just like DXC said, this has an appropriate modem/radio code....custom kernels might just be around the corner.

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
it might be safe to say that most Dev support will switch from DL30 to EB01 just like how most DL09 support stopped after we got the DL30 leak. And just like DXC said, this has an appropriate modem/radio code....custom kernels might just be around the corner.

I am not as techie as some people here and I don't understand what this means "has an appropriate modem/radio code". Or how it impacts this "custom kernels".

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
For the people that don't care for bloatware - since there is an added superclean 2.0 for the EB01, couldn't they just use it and be in the same "clean" (no bloatware) position except on EB01 instead of DL30? And if so, would they need to flash the stock EB01 and then flash Superclean 2.0 or could they go straight to it?

vluc

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Got a quick FC, but went into applications and got rid of enhanced google search and she is humming along fine.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
OP states it will be wiped

1) DroidXcon has done a fantastic job with putting this together.

2) My experience with Adryanlynes is that it didn't wipe anything (although I see he recommended that you do so.

So I'm in no ways trying to redirect anyone away from what DroidXcon has put together, because he put countless and sleepless hours into getting this out there.

But I just wanted to point this out. I would also add, that a clean start is always better in my opinion.

tw105188

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
so i just flashed superclean 2.0 over dl30. I didn't flash anything in Odin so I have the same kernel as I did with Dl30. Is this bad? If I did something wrong, what could I do to fix it? Phone seems to be running fine, I just didn't know if there was something I should do different..

tw105188

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have baseband version ea28 and kernel version 2.6.32.9 but the build number is eb01. Should the baseband version and kernel be changed as well?