[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

MrGr8

Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Well for one why are you putting apps on your sd card, the phone has enough storage and it slows the apps down, apps2sd card is nonsense feature, probably why google left it out of the Nexus S ..... 2nd maybe you should try backing your card up to the computer, then formatting the card on the phone. then moving all the files back

i dont know if adrynalyne tweaked the media scan for faster performance that could have something to do with it.

Normally I dont put them on my SD. It was just something I was playing around with. I moved them back over to the device and it does seem to run alot faster than it did with them on the SD. I just thought it was worth bringing up to see if others that chose to put apps on the SD card might be having the same issue or if it was isolated to my device.

Sent from my Fascinate using Tapatalk.

smashnlc82

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
hey guys im running 2.9.2 non voodoo I would like to know if i need the ec10 kernels as opse to eb01 eb16 not sure which one I havether also i would like to move from non voodoo to voodoo just to try it out and see if its for me or not I tryed to flash voodoo using Odin but no luck tryed extracing the folder but cant seem to get it i checked out Gunnermikes thread on how to voodoo but i think getting the rom on the SD card is my issue again im lost as can be and would like some help with this i appreciate any thanks

masterlange

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
The EC10 is included in the 2.9.2 package. If you want to move to voodoo u need to have CWM RED. Then u download the 2.9.2 voodoo zip to the main folder of your sd card. Using CWM RED flash the Voodoo zip and before reboot go into the voodoo settings in CWM RED and enable the lagfix.

smashnlc82

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
ok I have CWM RED and I went throught the process and where it tells me to choose zip from SD card then goes choose zip to apply at this point I should be able to select a kernel right > but it doesnt give me the option to do that I cant seem to figure this one out ....

3. Boot into recovery. You will go straight to CWM Red, no blue. Clear your data and cache. Then select “install zip from sdcard”. Select “choose zip from sdcard”. Select your ROM then hit yes. When it’s finished you will be back at the second menu page again. If you restart your phone at this point you will have a fully rooted phone, with a stock kernel. But don’t reboot.

4. Next you will select “choose zip from sdcard”, select your kernel and then yes. ( this is where im lost) I dont see (a) Kernel anywhere

5. When it’s done, press the menu soft button on the bottom left of the phone. This will take you back to the first page.
Go down and select voodoo. Then you will select “enable lag fix”.

6. When that’s done, press the soft menu button and then reboot.

I have got to the last steps but was unable to sucessfully obtain voodoo

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
ok I have CWM RED and I went throught the process and where it tells me to choose zip from SD card then goes choose zip to apply at this point I should be able to select a kernel right > but it doesnt give me the option to do that I cant seem to figure this one out ....

3. Boot into recovery. You will go straight to CWM Red, no blue. Clear your data and cache. Then select ?install zip from sdcard?. Select ?choose zip from sdcard?. Select your ROM then hit yes. When it?s finished you will be back at the second menu page again. If you restart your phone at this point you will have a fully rooted phone, with a stock kernel. But don?t reboot.

4. Next you will select ?choose zip from sdcard?, select your kernel and then yes. ( this is where im lost) I dont see (a) Kernel anywhere

5. When it?s done, press the menu soft button on the bottom left of the phone. This will take you back to the first page.
Go down and select voodoo. Then you will select ?enable lag fix?.

6. When that?s done, press the soft menu button and then reboot.

I have got to the last steps but was unable to sucessfully obtain voodoo

what do you mean unable , what did it say or do?

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
ok guys i really f'ed up i had voodoo and then flashed the 2.9.2 on odin and didnt turn off voodoo did i really mess stuff up it i go back in to cwm and it says lagfix is disabled but my phone boots up and its like its a new phone everytime. What to do i need help and fast i got to work tomorrow so i cant stay up all night.

thunderballs

Oct 13, 2010
Visit site
sorry, but couldnt find it

I remember reading something a while ago about you shouldnt use wireless tether when you upgraded to froyo. I have been looking but havent found anything saying if I any of these newer versions solved that problem, or if I should just stay away from it. Thanks in advance

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
ok i know better but i was in a hurry and i flashed the 2.9.2 with odin just a sec ago well i was voodoo and didnt turn off lagfix before i did it so now i turn on my phone and its like new out of the box no apps on it.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ok guys i really f'ed up i had voodoo and then flashed the 2.9.2 on odin and didnt turn off voodoo did i really mess stuff up it i go back in to cwm and it says lagfix is disabled but my phone boots up and its like its a new phone everytime. What to do i need help and fast i got to work tomorrow so i cant stay up all night.

ok i know better but i was in a hurry and i flashed the 2.9.2 with odin just a sec ago well i was voodoo and didnt turn off lagfix before i did it so now i turn on my phone and its like new out of the box no apps on it.

Ok, so your phone is not borked or frozen at boot, you just somehow wiped data and you are at 2.9.2. Or did you use the 2.9 data wipe ODIN package? Pull down your notification bar. What does it say in the upper left corner under the date?

briguyy

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
I am unable to select the EC10 Kernel I cant find the option to do so in CWM RED
You said in an earlier post that you flashed a rom...if you flashed 2.9.2 theres no need to flash EC10 because its included with 2.9.2
If you you didnt flash 2.9.2 and your looking to flash EC10 then you should see it in CWM red when you apply selet zip from sd card. If you cant see it then its probably not on the root of your SD card or maybe you unzipped it.

Edit- oops Landshark you beat me too it i must type too slow

Heath276

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
it says 2.9.2 so i know it took that but there is no internal memory on my phone like it can only read my card not the phone. so everytime i turn it on it makes me set up the phone all over again.