[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Thanks DroiXCon Sent you a couple of Machiatos for your strong work. I flashed the complete SC2.9.2 from your original post last night midnight pacific time and have had no difficulty. I was just getting to read through the posts here and discovered there had been a problem at one point and the file even removed. I wiped x3 and cleared the cache x3 before the Odin flash. Hopefully everything will be Ok

Thank you so much robert this will help me towards a new device. As far as the flash you should be fine if you used the one i provided in the OP. The problem was with the version that fully wiped your data. So no worries, enjoy :) .

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
i have a question im on Debloated/Deodexed Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod right now and i wanted to know if superclean 2.9.2 is better and if i can flash it with no problems and thank you for the help

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
i have a question im on Debloated/Deodexed Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod right now and i wanted to know if superclean 2.9.2 is better and if i can flash it with no problems and thank you for the help

better is matter of opinion , and you need to flash 2.9 first then flash 2.9.2 unless you are already on a froyo build

if you are on eclair you can not flash froyo without using a package that wipes your data.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
better is matter of opinion , and you need to flash 2.9 first then flash 2.9.2 unless you are already on a froyo build

if you are on eclair you can not flash froyo without using a package that wipes your data.

I thought 2.9.2 was a complete rom? I've been flashing it like it is LOL :confused:

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I thought 2.9.2 was a complete rom? I've been flashing it like it is LOL :confused:

It is, just doesnt include data wipe....although someone suggested something to me tonight that may work, i will try to do it when i get home if anyone isnt afraid of trying it....i would normally try it on my phone first but well.......lol

dablitzkrieg

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I currently have Full Stock Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod
I want to get voodoo. When I try to do install.zip on recovery screen it appears broken. Where should I go from here? BTW, thank you to the OP.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I currently have Full Stock Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod
I want to get voodoo. When I try to do install.zip on recovery screen it appears broken. Where should I go from here? BTW, thank you to the OP.
install CWM all , and read through this thread to learn how to flash a zip , and also read how to enable lagfix after you flash voodoo
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...-clockworkmod-recovery-w-screen-captures.html

then find either a voodoo rom or voodoo kernel and flash it
but before you go playing with voodoo read over this thread
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...11-kernel-built-source-sound-undervolted.html

Why was 2.9.2 pulled? 386 pages, not going to dig backwards. I'm running 2.9.2

Only the data wipe version was pulled , because it inherently flashes cwm all which on first boot it goes direclty into clockwork , not letting the system do a full wipe and causing force closes, i have a couple ideas how to fix this now but unfortunatly i dont have a phone to test my theorys on right now
-->EC10SC292x_DXC.tar

Are these latest builds Voodoo or Non-voodoo?
I do not make odin packages with voodoo because alot of bad things can happen and until i can find a way to foolproof it i suggest you read up on voodoo like i mention on the first response of this thread.

Question...I'm on rooted full stock froyo was wondering of I can go to superclean version without wiping all my data. Can I do that? Thanks

Yes you can use the superclean 2.9.2 package that i have up, it is a non data wipe package

sharvis14

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Currently have 2.1 Ea28 Can someone help...For the first 16 steps on the first page is that the entire procedure to flash the basic FROYO 2.2. Also I am confused with wiping data to complete flash.

Does Debloated/Deodexed Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod EB01DB_DXC.tar automatically wipe data or is there a process i need to wipe first. THNKS

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Currently have 2.1 Ea28 Can someone help...For the first 16 steps on the first page is that the entire procedure to flash the basic FROYO 2.2. Also I am confused with wiping data to complete flash.

Does Debloated/Deodexed Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod EB01DB_DXC.tar automatically wipe data or is there a process i need to wipe first. THNKS

all of the packages wipe the data for you except for 2.9.2 version

the first 16 steps will let you flash any of those versions in the original post

Reactions: sharvis14

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze