[Odin] Froyo leaked packaged custom ROMs w/root and clockwork **UPDATED**3/25

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I think I know what i did wrong, correct me if im wrong, but not booting into recovery post cwm-all flash? I turned the phone on after the flash

Depends on what kernel you are running, but yes, usually better to boot straight to recovery after flashing cwm-all. Also go into your phone and delete any update.zip files you have anywhere on your sd card. Having one tied to an older cwm may also cause you to revert back to stock blue recovery.

Reactions: dablitzkrieg

dablitzkrieg

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
DroidXcon, Landshark and Sheepdog Elite and anybody else I forgot,,, I just want to say thankyou as I've got super clean with voodoo working great. thanks for your patience

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
DroidXcon, Landshark and Sheepdog Elite and anybody else I forgot,,, I just want to say thankyou as I've got super clean with voodoo working great. thanks for your patience

You're welcome, and don't forget you are on a voodoo kernel. You can't flash anything nonvoodoo until you first boot into cwm and disable voodoo lag fix.

Reactions: dablitzkrieg

sharvis14

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
One more question Flashing the Full Stock Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod will i need to install clockwork separately as well as a kernel or is everything built into the rom......Also to backup my original EA28 rom do I only use the TitaniumBackup or is it another process needed.
THANKS

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
One more question Flashing the Full Stock Froyo Leak+root+Froyo Clockworkmod will i need to install clockwork separately as well as a kernel or is everything built into the rom......Also to backup my original EA28 rom do I only use the TitaniumBackup or is it another process needed.
THANKS

the clockwork in my packages are dated so yes the cwm all should be applied seperately

TiB is what you need to back up your system

junjun2

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Trouble Shooting

Odin application displays one of the following in message box OR Odin is locking up in the middle of the process

Resolution
90% of problems associated with Odin are due to communication between phone and computer

• Reboot your computer
  • Redownload the odin package
  • Use USB ports in the back of the computer, if you already are use a different port
  • Make sure you did not forget to remove battery from phone (Should be out the ENTIRE process)
  • make sure Odin is the only application running and Antivirus is DISABLED
  • If you are using a laptop make sure its plugged in also find the nearest desktop and try from there
After failed flash with odin upon power up the following is depicted on the screen

SOFT BRICK
Samsung_Galaxy_S_Black_Screen_of_Death.jpg

Resolution
First off DO NOT PANIC. there is a simple solution, just remove the battery , plug the phone into the computer, press and hold volume down and it will enter download mode. Please review all the steps oulined in this thread and try and flash again
how do i flash back to 2.1?

therawuncut

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
Followed the guide and got SuperClean installed last night. Battery seems to drain kinda quick......but i've only had this phone for 5 days so i'm not sure i'm the best judge for this.

THANKS FOR MAKING THIS EASY TO UNDERSTAND & DO!

If you can follow instructions, you can root and install Froyo.

Kashara321

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Thank-You... Installed SuperClean 2.9.2, very easy to follow instructions and worked like a charm... even had all my information still there waiting for me when it turned back on...

wseyller

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Can any comment how well Wireless Tether and Wired Tether apps work with EC10SC292x_DXC.tar rom

Not interested in how the paid ones like pdanet, easytether. I assume they work eitherway.