vibration issues EB01

rlrhk1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am currently running EB01 - super clean 2.4 nonvoodoo and I have noticed a major difference in the strength of the vibration. When I turn up the vibration intensity to max it feels strong, but as soon as I close out of the options it goes back to being weak. Anyone else noticing this issue?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I am currently running EB01 - super clean 2.4 nonvoodoo and I have noticed a major difference in the strength of the vibration. When I turn up the vibration intensity to max it feels strong, but as soon as I close out of the options it goes back to being weak. Anyone else noticing this issue?

That's actually been the case since DL30 (the Froyo leak before EB01) There's nothing wrong, the haptic feedback is just softer.

baker12203

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I've noticed when I get notifications instead of two short vibrates I get one long one on 2.2, has this happened to anyone else?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

rlrhk1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
It is kind of buggy to me. Why would it be a strong vibrate in the setting and then when you exit the setting it goes back to being soft? Froyo bug?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
It is kind of buggy to me. Why would it be a strong vibrate in the setting and then when you exit the setting it goes back to being soft? Froyo bug?

could be. i dont have that problem. my feedback is just as strong as it was with dj05. even if it wasnt its a small price to pay.

Chris Kerrigan

Nov 16, 2009
Visit site
Like others have said, it's something they changed starting with DL30. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of it, but I've grown to ignore it after a while.