Script to Delete Battery Stats

Chewy1576

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I have been having battery life issues since flashing EB01 and SC 2.4. I have tried several times charging to 100%, running bstats, running down to ~5%, and recharging back to 100%. The battery life doesn't come anywhere near to where it is after I clear the battery stats.

I'm going to try dropping back down to DI01 and re-flashing EB01 to see if that helps.

Reactions: GrainOsand

ellisz

Jan 9, 2010
Visit site
I am having similar issues. I notice sometimes that wifi never goes off. I have heard others say 3g is killing the battery. I used to get 12-20 hrs. Now I get 6-9 hrs. I even removed some widgets. Wonder if it could be an app?

tw105188

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I don't think anyone knows what it is. Until it gets ironed out (which I know it will) I went back to adryns old super clean. With geekniks stupid fast kernel I must say...I'm pretty content. I just didn't like draining my battery to under fifteen percent everyday..again not knocking any devs..just wasn't working for me right now.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

JeremytheIndian

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
After a few days of use with 2_4 and running bstats through android terminal emulator I am seeing very reasonable batt life considering this is a stock kernel. Made it through the day, 0600-2130, with quite a bit of usage on and off wifi, web browsing, checking email, a few phone calls, plume, facebook, words with friends and switching up my homescreens setup and widgets (screen was on a lot). Crazy happy with my phone right now. Thanks Adryalyne and all those willing to help out the less skilled folks like me!

Sent from my cleaned up froyo fascinate using Tapatalk

Brettdacosta

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I don't think anyone knows what it is. Until it gets ironed out (which I know it will) I went back to adryns old super clean. With geekniks stupid fast kernel I must say...I'm pretty content. I just didn't like draining my battery to under fifteen percent everyday..again not knocking any devs..just wasn't working for me right now.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I sent you a PM.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to download the bstats fix, but dropbox is giving me an error message, is there a mirror or another link for it?

If you are having trouble with that, just make sure you have the latest recovery (cwm) Wiping battery stats and fixing permissions works in the latest cwm:

CWM-ALL-03-30-FIX

Follow the instructions for wiping battery stats in DroidXcon's clockwork thread. Link is in my signature.

Reactions: Bfascinated

Bfascinated

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Once again Shark saves the day!! Thanks Shark, just skimmed through these posts, thought cwm wasn't working, I'll make sure I have the latest and do it that way, thank you!!

smokeater48

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
So just to clear things up, all we have to do is enter CWM red and click wipe batt stats and then no extra steps are needed, i.e. we don't have to download android terminal emulator and type commands and such?

Thanks in advance...

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So just to clear things up, all we have to do is enter CWM red and click wipe batt stats and then no extra steps are needed, i.e. we don't have to download android terminal emulator and type commands and such?

Thanks in advance...

If that's all you want to do, then yes it is that simple