i have question about EB01

bubbadogg14

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
the update.zip file is for red cwm.... when you reboot into recovery click on apply update.zip and it will take you from the blue android 2e cwm to the new red cwm which is used to apply roms, themes, kernels.... also do not use rom manager for EB01 as it has known issues and is not yet fully compatible w EB01 jus follow the directions to a T and you should have no problems

davidk1m

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
how do i go to red cwm without using the rom manager?????? can u please give me an instrustruction how to apply udate.zip file without using rom manager?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
how do i go to red cwm without using the rom manager?????? can u please give me an instrustruction how to apply udate.zip file without using rom manager?

boot into recovery>VOL up+VOL dwn+ power, you will see the samsung logo cycle twice, on the second time let go

this will take you into Recovery , using the vol down button scroll to apply sdcard:update.zip,use the Home soft button to select.

this will take you into a red recovery screen which is clockwork recovery.

From here using the vol keys scroll to install zip from SD card , use the power button to select.

scroll down till you see the file you want to flash, again using the power button to select

once its done hit the search button to go back

then select reboot.

Good luck

Sta11i0n

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
boot into recovery>VOL up+VOL dwn+ power, you will see the samsung logo cycle twice, on the second time let go

this will take you into Recovery , using the vol down button scroll to apply sdcard:update.zip,use the Home soft button to select.

this will take you into a red recovery screen which is clockwork recovery.

From here using the vol keys scroll to install zip from SD card , use the power button to select.

scroll down till you see the file you want to flash, again using the power button to select

once its done hit the search button to go back

then select reboot.

Good luck

Just to clarify:

You boot into recovery by powering the phone down, waiting 30 seconds, then turning it back on by holding the button combo X said (vol up + vol down + power until you see the samsung logo)