Just installed Froyo, one issue

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
I just got done installing the debloated/deodexed version via ODEN. Im really liking this ROM but I have one issue. Im having issues updating and downloading things from the Market.

They seem to download then I get a message stating that it could not be downloaded. I know the Gmail update has been pulled but its also doing this for the Flash update and anything I try to download.

I have done a reset already. Any idea?

willenium_1217

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
Make sure that you haven't deleted or frozen any of the necessary apps that Google needs to function. For example, the same thing happened to me when I froze the Google Talk apps. I don't use Talk. But after I did so, I couldn't download or update anything! I unfroze it and viola everything worked normally!

Reactions: pheatton

pheatton

Mar 30, 2010
Visit site
Hmm not sure I froze anything since I really dont know how.

I went back and reflashed it after preforming a reset on it. Its installing things now but it takes a few times of trying to get it to install...

Anymore ideas?

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
I've noticed that this happens when the market gets updated. Only way I've found around it is to go into applications, open Market and choose clear data and force stop. Then go back into the market an it should give you and update all option to retry. It may also be possible to get around it by downloading the new market from http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=952971 and install that in cwm prior to first boot.

Reactions: pheatton

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci