Jgonzo1299

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Whats new from eb01?

also i have superclean 2.4 and froyo eb01. Which file would i need to DL to just upgrade to EB16 (if theres a significant difference for me to upgrade) and 2.6? also how would i do it so i keep all my data on. I hate reinstalling apps.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Don't believe there's a stand alone install of EB16 for the Fascinate. Think it was for the Mesmerize but Adrynalyne was able to pull stuff from it and made SC 2.5 which is a combination of EB01 and EB16. I'd suggest the new SC 2.6 that he just uploaded today.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Whats new from eb01?

also i have superclean 2.4 and froyo eb01. Which file would i need to DL to just upgrade to EB16 (if theres a significant difference for me to upgrade) and 2.6? also how would i do it so i keep all my data on. I hate reinstalling apps.

All you have to do to go from 2.4 to 2.6 is download superclean 2.6 to your sd card and flash it through clockworkmod. I just did it a few hours ago and no problems. No need to wipe data so you won't have to reinstall apps. And on that note are you backing up your apps with titanium backup? I wiped cache and dalvik cache per Adrynalyne's advice. So just download sc 2.6 here:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...s-hacks/53810-rom-superclean-2-6-updated.html

Reactions: Jgonzo1299

Jgonzo1299

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
All you have to do to go from 2.4 to 2.6 is download superclean 2.6 to your sd card and flash it through clockworkmod. I just did it a few hours ago and no problems. No need to wipe data so you won't have to reinstall apps. And on that note are you backing up your apps with titanium backup? I wiped cache and dalvik cache per Adrynalyne's advice. So just download sc 2.6 here:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...s-hacks/53810-rom-superclean-2-6-updated.html

ok thanks. yeah i use tititanium, but mostly for its freeze ability. everytime i try to restore apps, something ends up happening wrong. like FC's or all the apps dont install and only some do, etc

maybe im doing something wrong but i chose to ignore it and just reinstall apps, via appbrain or manually

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Don't believe there's a stand alone install of EB16 for the Fascinate. Think it was for the Mesmerize but Adrynalyne was able to pull stuff from it and made SC 2.5 which is a combination of EB01 and EB16. I'd suggest the new SC 2.6 that he just uploaded today.

from what i understand there is an eb16 for the fascinate. kaos has it and im sure some of the others do as well.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ok thanks. yeah i use tititanium, but mostly for its freeze ability. everytime i try to restore apps, something ends up happening wrong. like FC's or all the apps dont install and only some do, etc

maybe im doing something wrong but i chose to ignore it and just reinstall apps, via appbrain or manually

Make sure when you backup through titanium backup you choose all user apps and system data, and when you do a restore you choose all missing apps with data. If you choose the options of restoring all apps or system data you will get fc issues.

Reactions: Braydon525