Voodoo lagfix is actually: diabled
next boot: enabled

/systm lagfix conversion:yes
debug mode: no

Wipe cache partition? don't see dalvik cache

jerseyjim

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
ok, so once I have it downloaded just push it over to the phone? I will need some direction once it's pushed. Also should I push as zip or unzip?

jerseyjim

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
i/o error you can now close terminal. whoops nevermind didn't have card in all the way. Nope still got I/O error. no files found on sd card.

jerseyjim

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I tried pushto. but even if I put it on the other card and put that card in the phone I get no files found. do I need to put it on the orginal card? I had a spare that I tried with the card reader.

jerseyjim

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
if I put that card in the card reader the computer doesn't even see it. I would need to reboot phone and hope for coms or put it on other card which oddly computer does recognize. Samsung card actually has one less prong thus that issue. So no card reader for Samsung card.

jerseyjim

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
You are correct. Mac recognizes it now but...

Desktop/Droid/eb16_voodoo_working.zip' to '/sdcard//eb16_voodoo_working.zip': I/O error
You can now close terminal.

I really appreciate you taking all this time to help with this!

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
You are correct. Mac recognizes it now but...

Desktop/Droid/eb16_voodoo_working.zip' to '/sdcard//eb16_voodoo_working.zip': I/O error
You can now close terminal.

I really appreciate you taking all this time to help with this!

i dont know how macs work,,try reboot the mac

jerseyjim

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I can try it. I think it's on the phone side especially with the phone saying no files found when I try to install zip file from card. It seems to be blank now.