Need help - keep reverting back to bootloader and locking up

bacbcp

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok so I tried to root my phone everything was successful. I used Super One click now when I tried to install the superuser threw the reboot settings threw my sd card I think I messed up my phone? So my screen samsung and then the galaxy s screen won't fully load and then my screen goes black. My icon such as list home go back and search light up but the screen won't come on. What should I do. Someone give me instructions i've tried to wipe everything to factory settings and it still wont work. So help me

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Ok so I tried to root my phone everything was successful. I used Super One click now when I tried to install the superuser threw the reboot settings threw my sd card I think I messed up my phone? So my screen samsung and then the galaxy s screen won't fully load and then my screen goes black. My icon such as list home go back and search light up but the screen won't come on. What should I do. Someone give me instructions i've tried to wipe everything to factory settings and it still wont work. So help me

i have to run and get ready for work and wont be on for about another hour or so but please tell us where you got the files and what instructions you used.... if you were already rooted flashing su+superuser should not have be necessary. could have just used super user app from the market...

so the more info and links you give us to what your process was the more we can help

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

well since yo dont care about loosing data. flash superclean 2.8. follow the instructions here:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...ged-roms-w-root-clockwork-updated-3-04-a.html

when using odin remember use original usb cable and remove battery and leave it out for the whole process.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
droidXcon has the cure

we have tried alot of fix alls but he keeps reverting back to bootloader locking up, we have tried fix all with pit, repartitioning , updating bootloader all with the same results.. it will work for a couple minutes and then lock back up , we will try DI01 fix all , if that doesnt work we are going to move on to trying Heimdall

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
we have tried alot of fix alls but he keeps reverting back to bootloader locking up, we have tried fix all with pit, repartitioning , updating bootloader all with the same results.. it will work for a couple minutes and then lock back up , we will try DI01 fix all , if that doesnt work we are going to move on to trying Heimdall

Adryn always says that DI01 cleans the deepest and what not. It's where I go when I'm borked. I never even hesitate at this point LOL. I copy a TiBu folder every few days.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Adryn always says that DI01 cleans the deepest and what not. It's where I go when I'm borked. I never even hesitate at this point LOL. I copy a TiBu folder every few days.

it cleans the same as the new EB01,if not less. if you pick apart the packages there are less, but we didnt have a pit for DI01

the reason these packages clean deeper is because these packages include
boot
secondary boot
param
lfs
modem
OS
recovery
kernel
cache
dbdata

other packages like the ones in my odin package threads only include
modem
recovery
kernel
OS

hence the deeper wipe.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
it cleans the same as the new EB01,if not less. if you pick apart the packages there are less, but we didnt have a pit for DI01

the reason these packages clean deeper is because these packages include
boot
secondary boot
param
lfs
modem
OS
recovery
kernel
cache
dbdata

other packages like the ones in my odin package threads only include
modem
recovery
kernel
OS

hence the deeper wipe.

Ya I understood that. No need to try and fire over my head or anything.

I've seen a lot of instances where multiple wipes and flashes were required to correct issues. I.E. wipe all, flash, boot, wipe all, flash boot. Not sure what this accomplishes, but I'll throw it out there for consumption.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34