For Real this time: EB16 Kernels

Adrynalyne

Account Deactivated
Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so I made some changes to jt1134's kernel repack scripts, and the eb16 initramfs, and I have something solid, finally.

--Voodoo and non.
--read only system on boot for extra security, in light of recent malware events.
--Hotspot monitoring dummy kernel in both versions.
--Lowmemkiller tweaked.
--Kernels work for conversion to and from voodoo, as well as boot correctly after data wipe.
--Using eb16 kernel.

Voodoo
eb16_voodoo_working.zip

Nonvoodoo
eb16_nonvoodoo_working.zip

Thanks jt1134 for his awesomeness, and micellis for his testing.

This should answer most concerns.

-Whats different?
--Its newer and has a dummy hotspot monitoring module in it.

-Can I flash it over xxxx?
--Flash it over any Froyo except aosp. No, superclean doesnt contain any of these kernels.

-Is/does it more stable/faster/better on battery life/wash my dishes/beat the wife/kick the dog/rape the cat?
--I don't know. Try and see :)

Last edited:

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
another release from adrynalyne. not that im complaining, but you either dont sleep or your wife stays PISSED at you. mine nags me all the time about my "gadgets".

tnez21

Sep 27, 2010
Visit site
another release from adrynalyne. not that im complaining, but you either dont sleep or your wife stays PISSED at you. mine nags me all the time about my "gadgets".

Lmao! Mine put me in AC rehab no joke, if she sees me on my phone its "you better not be on that damn website again" lol
But thanks for your hard work Adrynalyne!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

vluc

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
No go, kicks me to a blank screen after I hit the dl link. NV goes fine, but I'm not running nv anymore! LOL, I'll wait until later to get it.

thebizz

phone addict
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Kernel is running fine on my phone but then again I didn't have an issue with the stock kernel trying to figure out the dummy tethering module is that for the stock app or a third party app. Sorry haven't had this phone for long
edit
Battery life seems much better the other kernel I would usually loose battery quickly it seems to hold a charge better

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1