taking pics while on a call, themed google search bar

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I could have sworn I saw these in threads somewhere, and have looked all over and cant find them, so... what I was looking for was:

1) patch that allows pictures to be taken DURING a phone call

2) patch that makes the google search bar dark/transparent (similar to the drop down notification screen for Nitro Dark)

If anyone knows anything about these, please let me know!

Thanks guys!

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
There is a dark themed google search bar. Don't think it's kickin around here, I saw it over at XDA. I'll take a peek and see if I can find it.

Never seen an app/patch to take pictures in a call, but I've never needed to.

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Just to mention it, I just made a call, hit the home button, launched my camera and took a shot with no problems.

Ahhh... I just tried it too, it worked as well... i'm dumb, lol

But yes, if you could find that link to the google search bar, that would be awesome. Thanks for all you efforts on this site

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Ahhh... I just tried it too, it worked as well... i'm dumb, lol

But yes, if you could find that link to the google search bar, that would be awesome. Thanks for all you efforts on this site

Glad to help :) You may consider getting a theme with a matched search bar. I love themes. It's probably my favorite thing about rooting. If I could theme that deeply without it, I'd skip roms and kernels all together probably LOL.

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Glad to help :) You may consider getting a theme with a matched search bar. I love themes. It's probably my favorite thing about rooting. If I could theme that deeply without it, I'd skip roms and kernels all together probably LOL.

LOL... I hear yea...

The google bar that I loved came with the NitroHC theme, however, there were a few things about the theme itself that I didnt like, so I decided to stay with Nitro Dark which doesn't have that bar...

would love to find a way to get that search bar with the Nitro Dark theme

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
LOL... I hear yea...

The google bar that I loved came with the NitroHC theme, however, there were a few things about the theme itself that I didnt like, so I decided to stay with Nitro Dark which doesn't have that bar...

would love to find a way to get that search bar with the Nitro Dark theme

Ya, I'm gonna be dropping the Nitro HC theme myself in favor of going back to steel blue. There are too many black on black menus in the NitroHC.

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Ya, I'm gonna be dropping the Nitro HC theme myself in favor of going back to steel blue. There are too many black on black menus in the NitroHC.

That is the main reason I switched back as well... maybe once that gets fixed, I will switch back.

Do you like the steel blue theme? Are there others you recommend?

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I really like steel blue. I ran Jumba neon GT for a while and it was pretty sick, but green isn't my favorite so I kept drifting back to midnight/steel blue. Decided to ride nitroComb for a while and it's pretty, but not quite polished. It's all about preference. I've found that I don't like nandroid back ups for much, but bad theme flashes are where I've had the best experience.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Come to think of it, what I usually do if I have any trouble flashing a theme I do this.

1. Odin EB01 nuclear fix all file
2. Flash rooted rom, boot fully
3. Flash theme
4. Boot fully, restore apps.

Basically I build my final result, then involve my own stuff.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
What exactly does each of those wipes do? Is there a thread on here that explains those wipes?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Sadly no, I know that the dalvik cache is used by apps for storing resources of some sort, and the cache is just system storage of some sort. Data format deletes all of the written system data from apps and stuff, basically eliminates all settings saves and stuff. The only thing that doesn't start over with data wipe is the setting that get written when your phone is programed for the first time.

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Amen on that Sheepy. I mean really, how dark and black do things need to be? That's why I like NitroComb. At least it has some color mixed in there. Do we really need black text on a black background? Come on.

GrainOsand

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I believe nitro is working as we speak to fix black on black issue. If you guys are using blue steel I themed a few apk's to match. BigLoof is gonna put them in the next update. They are the program monitor cause I actually like TW and a google search bar, I was a little disappointed in the original search bar......heres some screens.

8d99c137-48a8-587b.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

JOrtenzi

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe nitro is working as we speak to fix black on black issue. If you guys are using blue steel I themed a few apk's to match. BigLoof is gonna put them in the next update. They are the program monitor cause I actually like TW and a google search bar, I was a little disappointed in the original search bar......heres some screens.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA App

Sorry for the probably pretty obvious question, but, what are apks? And how to you use/install them?

Thanks!

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX