Status
Not open for further replies.

willenium_1217

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I knew that we would lose support after a little while of the Fascinate being out but I didn't know it would be this soon and this quickly after a phone came out. An article on the main page shows our beloved Adrynalyne making custom roms for the Thunderbolt. He can only have so much time to be messing with phones and I bet it will be for the Thunderbolt. At least I have Froyo because of him.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
He hasn't abandoned us dude. I would imagine almost every developer has several projects on the fire. Heck he was originally a developer for the hero, or the eris or something. We'll still get some love I'm sure.

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I knew that we would lose support after a little while of the Fascinate being out but I didn't know it would be this soon and this quickly after a phone came out. An article on the main page shows our beloved Adrynalyne making custom roms for the Thunderbolt. He can only have so much time to be messing with phones and I bet it will be for the Thunderbolt. At least I have Froyo because of him.

I have to admit that I thought the same thing when I saw that article, but then i remembered that I read somewhere that Adrynalyne was not the original developer of the Fascinate Roms, it was jt1134 if i remember correctly. Though i am sure he isn't gonna kick us to the curb anytime soon, if/when it does happen, someone may/will pick it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie