Usually after I unplug my phone from the charger, but sometimes just randomly for no reason at all when I open my app drawer it's either blank or there's just a couple app icons showing. I can open market, browse to my apps and open it from there if I need to.

Sometimes rebooting helps, sometimes unmounting and remounting the SD card helps, sometimes neither helps and it comes back on it's own eventually.

SC 2.9.1v / eb16 / NitroDark v3.0
    03-21-2011 12:17 PM
    Usually after I unplug my phone from the charger, but sometimes just randomly for no reason at all when I open my app drawer it's either blank or there's just a couple app icons showing. I can open market, browse to my apps and open it from there if I need to.

Sometimes rebooting helps, sometimes unmounting and remounting the SD card helps, sometimes neither helps and it comes back on it's own eventually.

SC 2.9.1v / eb16 / NitroDark v3.0

Might want to try a different microSD or a full format in windows and then the phone to see if it has bad spots. Back up to a fold on your PC and then format and copy back.
    03-21-2011 07:33 PM
    Do you have the apps installed to your sd card?
    03-21-2011 07:38 PM
    some yes, some no, doesnt matter they all dissapear
    03-21-2011 09:45 PM
    What launcher are you using? Have you tried a different one?
    03-22-2011 01:38 PM
    LauncherPro, havn't tried a different one also haven't had the same problem again for a day or so, so who knows. Sometimes my phone just has a bad circuit day aparently
    03-22-2011 01:43 PM
    Hah. Maybe it's the solar flares.

You can always try clearing cache under settings> applications> launcher pro or clearing the defaults there and hitting the home button to try a different launcher. If the issue goes away then at least you know it's launcher pro and not something else.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    03-22-2011 10:24 PM
    No cache to be cleared, like I said it's weird it doesn't always happen just randomly every once in a while. Like today it happened after I flashed NitroDark v3 over NitroComb cus I didn't like the font color in comb lol

But a restart fixes it for the day it seems.
    03-22-2011 10:54 PM
    I second the "try a different launcher" suggestion. It's the most detached component of your app drawer.

Let us know if it works.
    03-23-2011 12:01 AM
    I have the same issue. I fix it by killing Launcher Pro in the Sammy Task manager, then restart it...apps pop back up. Probably not the best solution but it's been working.
    03-23-2011 02:52 PM
    Prolly just need to reinstall LP but right now I just can't be bothered. Too busy hitting refresh on the forums waiting for 2.9.2 =)
    03-23-2011 02:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD