Not sure what ROM I have...

MikeyLifetime#AC

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
I am interested in getting some new themes but I'm not sure what ROM I have. I have a screen shot that I will post, if anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks.

Jmac9

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I am interested in getting some new themes but I'm not sure what ROM I have. I have a screen shot that I will post, if anyone can help me out that would be great. Thanks.

Those numbers won't change based on flashing ROMs (I have flashed more numerous roms and kernals in the past month and my screen is just like yours). I came across a thread not too long ago that detailed how to see the actual build using Terminal Emulator or ADB. I'll see if I can find it.

Have you flashed a new one recently and just aren't sure?..... because my quick fix for you would be to flash SC 2.9.1 and then you would know for sure where you stand for Theme compatibility.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
Do you recall what you most recently flashed? It is hard to tell what you have based on the screenshot - other than an EB01 based build.

If it is a nondeodexed ROM that will cause problems.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I would recommend that you clear your cache partition, and dalvik cache, and flash either Super Clean, or Debloated/deodexed.

This will make sure that you have a useable rom and eliminate potential issues you may have trying to flash a theme otherwise.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
I would recommend that you clear your cache partition, and dalvik cache, and flash either Super Clean, or Debloated/deodexed.

This will make sure that you have a useable rom and eliminate potential issues you may have trying to flash a theme otherwise.

Second the motion.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar