http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...tml#post700079

This is the tutorial i was following.

I downloaded the CWM Recovery all file, flashed it successfully with ODIN, then got to this step:

Reboot into recovery>VOL up+VOL dwn+ power, you will see the samsung logo cycle twice, on the second time let go

I cycled twice and let go and waited and waited and waited and it never goes to the menu.

PLease god help, I'm a broke college student who needs his phone. Any help is greatly appreciated I will paypal cash for any help, thanks in advance.
    03-24-2011 04:23 AM
    please watch the language..try re flashing cwm and try again
    http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...tml#post700079

This is the tutorial i was following.

I downloaded the CWM Recovery all file, flashed it successfully with ODIN, then got to this step:

Reboot into recovery>VOL up+VOL dwn+ power, you will see the samsung logo cycle twice, on the second time let go

I cycled twice and let go and waited and waited and waited and it never goes to the menu.

PLease god help, I'm a broke *** college student who needs his phone. Any help is greatly appreciated I will paypal cash for any help, thanks in advance.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    03-24-2011 04:28 AM
    My problem is, I cannot boot up.

And I've already reflashed, successfully, again.

I edited out the language, apologies.
    03-24-2011 04:40 AM
    What were you trying to do .were you rooted ...were you stock....and it still won't boot into clockwork
    My problem is, I cannot boot up.

And I've already reflashed, successfully, again.

I edited out the language, apologies.

03-24-2011 04:45 AM
    Root
    03-24-2011 05:30 AM
    Go to the stickies and use one of my odin packages
    Root

03-24-2011 05:33 AM
    rootedd
    03-24-2011 06:03 AM
    Good deal. Welcome.
    03-24-2011 06:10 AM
    I meant I have an already rooted phone, I am still stuck at the Samsung screen. I probably need to try to flash another file with odin to get this thing going, because the original flash of

cw-recovery-ALL.zip has me at a frozen initial samsung screen

any thoughts?
    03-24-2011 12:40 PM
    I meant I have an already rooted phone, I am still stuck at the Samsung screen. I probably need to try to flash another file with odin to get this thing going, because the original flash of

cw-recovery-ALL.zip has me at a frozen initial samsung screen

any thoughts?
    ok, calm down. details details details. details fix problem. your phone is fixable, it will be ok. mine still works, and that says more than you probably realize. lol. the more info you give us the more help we can be.
    03-24-2011 12:43 PM
    I'm currently following this:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...tml#post700171

and gonna try to flash back to stock. I beileve my debugging is turned off however, which definitely could be a problem, however I'm unable to boot back to the phone to turn it on.
    03-24-2011 12:45 PM
    I'm currently following this:

http://forum.androidcentral.com/veri...tml#post700171

and gonna try to flash back to stock. I beileve my debugging is turned off however, which definitely could be a problem, however I'm unable to boot back to the phone to turn it on.
    if you odin flash one of dxc's rom packages you shouldnt have to worry about debugging. just flash the new rom with odin. done.
    03-24-2011 12:52 PM
    if you odin flash one of dxc's rom packages you shouldnt have to worry about debugging. just flash the new rom with odin. done.
    is this DB01 package im downloading considered to be a new rom?
    03-24-2011 12:55 PM
    excellent, i flashed back to stock and ill use my backup that i have saved on my work comp.

most appreciative of your help guys.
    03-24-2011 01:16 PM
    tried flashing kanity kernel on superoneclick rooted infuse now its just stuck on the samsung screen what in the world do i need to do?
    07-01-2011 08:09 AM
    tried flashing kanity kernel on superoneclick rooted infuse now its just stuck on the samsung screen what in the world do i need to do?
    I would ask in the Infuse forums, since this is fir the Fascinate... Just because they're both Samsung doesn't mean much. CDMA=/=GSM
    07-01-2011 10:15 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD