missing calls

dwc5000

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
here is the deal........I have 2 fascinate's to play with.
one was on superclean 2.6 and other 2.9. Someone would call and it would go directly to voicemail and no number would show up in call log either.
I makes no difference who calls or what phone. Its just random it seems.
I even tried the DL09 modem file on both phones as a suggested fix...Not sure where to go from here. So just curious as if anyone else is having issues. Maybe its the service in Louisiana.....lol

imartez

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
here is the deal........I have 2 fascinate's to play with.
one was on superclean 2.6 and other 2.9. Someone would call and it would go directly to voicemail and no number would show up in call log either.
I makes no difference who calls or what phone. Its just random it seems.
I even tried the DL09 modem file on both phones as a suggested fix...Not sure where to go from here. So just curious as if anyone else is having issues. Maybe its the service in Louisiana.....lol

Same issue here. I ran SC 2.6 and initially had the same issue. after rebooting the phone, programming it again (*228 from the phone) and then making some test calls, it seemed to have fixed itself. After upgrading to SC 2.9, I followed the same process and it seemed okay, but here and there, I do miss calls and all of a sudden I'll see that I have a voice mail. If I reboot the phone, I'll see the missed calls notification. I am thinking about going back to SC 2.6.

myersw

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Wife has this happen on her "stock" Fascinate. EA28 non rooted. So not sure if it would be just a SC 2.6 thing. --bill

sfobrien

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
Mine did it a couple times when I first used the stock debloated version. After moving to SC 2.9.1 and now .2 haven't had the issue. I do notice in both versions however I do get a force close after a *228 update, anybody else have that?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool