Text messages problem

ehernandez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I know some people were having trouble receiving text messages but my situation is a little interesting. So i can send/receive text messages from people on the verizon network but not from any other network. I can send out text and they recieve them but i dont get their response. Currently im running sc 2.9.2 voodoo with honeycomb 3.0 theme. Any help would be great. I tried restart, taking the battery out, *228.

joe007

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
I know some people were having trouble receiving text messages but my situation is a little interesting. So i can send/receive text messages from people on the verizon network but not from any other network. I can send out text and they recieve them but i dont get their response. Currently im running sc 2.9.2 voodoo with honeycomb 3.0 theme. Any help would be great. I tried restart, taking the battery out, *228.

Reapply 2.9.2 and do not use the theme.

Did you do both cache wipes?

Try fix permissions.

ehernandez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
Reapply 2.9.2 and do not use the theme.

Did you do both cache wipes?

Try fix permissions.

I did do both cache wipes. I have been running same setup for 2 days and this problem just started this morning. I will redo the 2.9.2 and see what happens.

How do i fix permissions?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I did do both cache wipes. I have been running same setup for 2 days and this problem just started this morning. I will redo the 2.9.2 and see what happens.

How do i fix permissions?

For fixing permissions, click the blue text link in my signature and follow the instructions in post #7.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
@ JK - I said I was sorry. The whole filter thingy to keep my fingers from typing any random thought that enters my head wasn't working

@ Sheep - You disapprove of my manscaping?????

*shivver* Manscaping involves work, and anything that overgrown can only be neglect and fertilizer ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech