Mayan calendar coming true.....

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Cable got pulled out while flashing the full unmodified stock version of EB01, phone got dropped off my desk as it was flashing the bootloader.

Big Z

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Talk about kicking the Fascinate community while it is down. Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss (hopefully temporarily).

Reactions: papa54

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Talk about kicking the Fascinate community while it is down. Please accept my deepest condolences for your loss (hopefully temporarily).

Thank you for your condolences, im working on a resurrection though, like i have said many times before its virtually impossible to forever brick your phone.. just finding the tools to fix it is the problem lol.

The community is not down you have alot of stuff going, custom kernels and they are still working on gingerbread custom roms. And as far as helpful knowledgeable people we have plenty of them in the Fascinate forums. i dont see any other forum with a support system like we have here. Everyone here works together, i would be nothing if it were not for our fellow members. I know some parlor tricks but these guys are on the ball , so no worrys. Be happy :cool:

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
He was trying to help someone who from what I saw didn't have a clue as to what he was doing. I was trying to help the guy too, but he wasn't being very clear in his answers as to what steps he took. I know DroidXcon just figures he kind of assumes the risks of what may happen when he is helping someone, but the guy never even said sorry or even any thanks for the help. Anything I can do to help replace your Fascy?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thank you for your condolences, im working on a resurrection though, like i have said many times before its virtually impossible to forever brick your phone.. just finding the tools to fix it is the problem lol.

The community is not down you have alot of stuff going, custom kernels and they are still working on gingerbread custom roms. And as far as helpful knowledgeable people we have plenty of them in the Fascinate forums. i dont see any other forum with a support system like we have here. Everyone here works together, i would be nothing if it were not for our fellow members. I know some parlor tricks but these guys are on the ball , so no worrys. Be happy :cool:

Oh, no. Now you did it. You had to mention the gb. We just got everyone settled down and occupied playing with the new kernels. Now this is going to stir everyone back up again at the prospect of getting gb. I hope you're happy with yourself young man. :D:p:D:p

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Oh, no. Now you did it. You had to mention the gb. We just got everyone settled down and occupied playing with the new kernels. Now this is going to stir everyone back up again at the prospect of getting gb. I hope you're happy with yourself young man. :D:p:D:p

haha, oops did i let the cheetah out of the bag :-[

Jmac9

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
He was trying to help someone who from what I saw didn't have a clue as to what he was doing.

So.......pretty much anyone one of us at the begining.....lol. Truly sux though man.

If there is anything I can do too, let me know. If it weren't for you and Shark, I would be walking around with a piece of plastic instead of this great phone!

Reactions: DroidXcon

Big Z

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Can't wait to here you breathed life back into it. What I meant by down was simply the disrespect owners have received from VZ and or Samsung in holding. The community IS amazing, and I continue follow it's growth and support with awe.

cl36

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site

the fascinate forums are really great. its kind of sad to think about the forum breaking up down the line, when all of its members inevitably upgrade to newer devices.

Sheepdog Elite

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm eyeballing the GS2 in a big way. The droid charge/stealth/inspiration only has a better screen as far as things I care enough about to upgrade, so I'm gonna wait on the next gen.

adellc3

Sep 18, 2010
Visit site
We'll just all have to get the same device when we upgrade;)

If we could all agree on a phone that keeps us together like this, I'm up for it. This has been the most helpful group of people I could find on any forum. I would hate to upgrade to something and lose DroidXcon, Landshark, Sheepdog, and all of the other guys I didn't mention. Oh, and I can't forget to mention Gunnermike. I usually learn from his mistakes. He's flash-crazy, so I know what to do and what not to do. :p But for real guys, I don't want to leave this forum when my time comes.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm anxious to see how the carriers will make their alterations to the SGS2... I love everything about the Fascinate, so if VZW just follows that, I'm all for it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae