Thinking about trying out the NAMELESS v3 EC10 ROM

manic020

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else tried this rom out yet? Is it nice and stable, our should I just stock with superclean?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

manic020

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow. I saw people mentioning something about EC01 but I just assumed it was a typo and they meant EC10. Thanks for the heads up! I'm excited now :D

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Oh wow. I saw people mentioning something about EC01 but I just assumed it was a typo and they meant EC10. Thanks for the heads up! I'm excited now :D

im running it now and liking it :)

it still has a bunch of bloat but im sure that will be taken out sometime during the week

manic020

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
im running it now and liking it :)

it still has a bunch of bloat but im sure that will be taken out sometime during the week

yeah that's the only think i'm afraid of. i was just planning on deleting all the bloatware with titanium backup's bloatware melter

is it a gingerbread build or are we still stuck with froyo?

jpprice

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I think I'm going to wait for the new stuff they are working on. I did however flash the new radio over my current superclean ROM. Loving it so far.

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
yeah that's the only think i'm afraid of. i was just planning on deleting all the bloatware with titanium backup's bloatware melter

is it a gingerbread build or are we still stuck with froyo?

it is still froyo, but i think adrynaline is going to post something quiet nice this week for us.

the only gingerbread rom now i think is the kaoscinate v5, ive tried it out and it was very snippy, just a lot of bugs. Not a daily driver yet.

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I've been running it all day, no problems, seems pretty smooth and battery life has been great (with wifi and gps on)!

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I have had excellent results with EC01 so far. If you want to install it just make sure you follow Adry's instructions carefully.

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
with the froyo supercleans, I had to shut off gps and wifi or else it would kill my battery. so far, I forgot I turned on GPS and had wifi on and after 9 hours, I'm just under 50% battery, even after playing a little bit of words with friends, and that kills the battery no matter what!

manic020

Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
with the froyo supercleans, I had to shut off gps and wifi or else it would kill my battery. so far, I forgot I turned on GPS and had wifi on and after 9 hours, I'm just under 50% battery, even after playing a little bit of words with friends, and that kills the battery no matter what!

yeah i usually have to keep wifi, gps, and 3g all turned off if i want to make it through a whole day. idk if it's cuz of my setup or the fact that i bought a refurbished phone and maybe the battery is a little worn down from the previous owner. i'm gonna try flashing this and if my battery still sucks i'll just buy a new battery off of amazon for like 10 bucks

also, when they say that this rom is stock, does that mean it has the touchwiz launcher and everything still on it, or just the stock touchwiz apps like calculator, calendar, etc.?

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
yeah i usually have to keep wifi, gps, and 3g all turned off if i want to make it through a whole day. idk if it's cuz of my setup or the fact that i bought a refurbished phone and maybe the battery is a little worn down from the previous owner. i'm gonna try flashing this and if my battery still sucks i'll just buy a new battery off of amazon for like 10 bucks

also, when they say that this rom is stock, does that mean it has the touchwiz launcher and everything still on it, or just the stock touchwiz apps like calculator, calendar, etc.?

yeah touchwiz is on it, and yeah almost (if not all) apps on the rom is stock.

im running launcher pro on it and enjoying it.

EDIT- i forgot that the actual rom did cut down on some stock apps but not all

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site

Don't forget that as great a job Adrynalyne did of cleaning up to make superclean, he was still working with that broke POS EB01 build which was never released. So there were always going to be problems with it because Adrynalyne didn't have the source code to work with.

yeah touchwiz is on it, and yeah almost (if not all) apps on the rom is stock.

im running launcher pro on it and enjoying it.

EDIT- i forgot that the actual rom did cut down on some stock apps but not all

Yeah, I don't think Adrynalyne had much of a chance to go in and really clean this ROM out. I'm also running LP with this ROM. Decided not to go with a theme for now because I downloaded LP 0.8.4.1 from the market & wasn't sure how that would affect or interact with the themed LP in Nitrogliceryne's themes. Sbrissen modded his 6 screen lock mod, accurate battery, long press power menu, and other mods bundled in one package to work for EC01 so I flashed that.

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Don't forget that as great a job Adrynalyne did of cleaning up to make superclean, he was still working with that broke POS EB01 build which was never released. So there were always going to be problems with it because Adrynalyne didn't have the source code to work with.

Yeah, I don't think Adrynalyne had much of a chance to go in and really clean this ROM out. I'm also running LP with this ROM. Decided not to go with a theme for now because I downloaded LP 0.8.4.1 from the market & wasn't sure how that would affect or interact with the themed LP in Nitrogliceryne's themes. Sbrissen modded his 6 screen lock mod, accurate battery, long press power menu, and other mods bundled in one package to work for EC01 so I flashed that.

yeah i also have flashed Sbrissen accurate battery, and is the only theme as of now gunnermikes glowing blue that is compatible with EC01?

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
yeah i also have flashed Sbrissen accurate battery, and is the only theme as of now gunnermikes glowing blue that is compatible with EC01?

The only one that is listed as being compatible. Someone over at the EC01 thread at XDA said they have successfully flashed and switched betweeen NitroDark and NitroVivid on the EC01 radio and ROM.

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
The only one that is listed as being compatible. Someone over at the EC01 thread at XDA said they have successfully flashed and switched betweeen NitroDark and NitroVivid on the EC01 radio and ROM.

I'm tempted to try to flash NitroVivid, since i was using this on 2.9.2 before i flashed to EC01

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC