is there another decent phone that has tons of roms and such to flash for verizon?

spencer0279

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
i cant stand this phone anymore. ive had too many issues with it and i dont want a phone i cant terrorize with flashing stuff :| so could someone suggest something to me por favor?

pikanate

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
i cant stand this phone anymore. ive had too many issues with it and i dont want a phone i cant terrorize with flashing stuff :| so could someone suggest something to me por favor?

If i would get a new phone as of now, i would get the HTC Thunderbolt. It does not have a lot of roms. But adrynaline has one going right now for it and im sure he will make that rom really nice.

bigjobber69

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
If i would get a new phone as of now, i would get the HTC Thunderbolt. It does not have a lot of roms. But adrynaline has one going right now for it and im sure he will make that rom really nice.

yah but i thinking rooting it is a pain in the u know what......

Bearly

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
The most moddable phone is probably the HTC Incredible. You can even put CM7 on it (Gingerbread).

Otherwise the Thunderbolt is supposedly a good phone.

Sent with my thumbs.

hoosiercub

May 6, 2010
www.facebook.com
The most moddable phone is probably the HTC Incredible. You can even put CM7 on it (Gingerbread).

Otherwise the Thunderbolt is supposedly a good phone.

Sent with my thumbs.

^^^ This, Still a good device, mine screams with CM7 on it, and flashing and such with the Fascinate that I have makes me want to scream lol.. I think phones like the Dinc and the OG Droid are becoming a thing of the past.

spencer0279

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
^^^ This, Still a good device, mine screams with CM7 on it, and flashing and such with the Fascinate that I have makes me want to scream lol.. I think phones like the Dinc and the OG Droid are becoming a thing of the past.

well since there is going to be a droid incredible II soon :O

Jmac9

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
My two cents......since the fascinate is one of the only (if not the only) Android phones in Verizon's arsenal that doesn't have froyo, most won't "need" tons of roms for flashing.

The one good thing to come out of having a fascinate imo is I've become confortable with flashing/crashing/cooking/baking etc. and seeing the wide variety of devs at work.

(Ok.....two good things - this board!)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheOzarks