So I know it says MMS is not working on these roms but somewhere in XDA on the new CM6 Beta thread i think i saw that you can recieve MMS but not send MMS.....Is this correct or can you not use MMS either way? If this has already been answered somewhere else forgive me for my blatant over-looking of it. Just curious because the AOSP roms they are coming out with looke AWESOME and i'm DYING to try out CM6!!!!

Thanks for any help!!!
    04-13-2011 06:41 PM
    So I know it says MMS is not working on these roms but somewhere in XDA on the new CM6 Beta thread i think i saw that you can recieve MMS but not send MMS.....Is this correct or can you not use MMS either way? If this has already been answered somewhere else forgive me for my blatant over-looking of it. Just curious because the AOSP roms they are coming out with looke AWESOME and i'm DYING to try out CM6!!!!

Thanks for any help!!!
    There are no threads here at AC dedicated to jt's CM6 ROM. He just released the Beta version two nights ago or so. So the best source of information would be the CM6 thread over at XDA.
    04-13-2011 11:34 PM
    Roger that. Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    04-14-2011 04:10 AM