CM7 for Fascinate

spencer0279

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
could someone post a link to the forum where this is origionally posted so i can post feedback about my google account wont sync and none apps work they all force close

Last edited:

rion_j

Mar 29, 2010
Visit site
Here is a screenshot of the tweet:
CM7tweet.jpg

No install instructions.... I have opted not to include this in the ROMs thread..

If anyone chooses to install... please report back.. and good luck

I was wondering why I didn't see this posted in your section. This rom is running really well. Yes, there are some bugs and whatnot but its gingerbread and cm7. It's awesome! For install here is what I did:

1) make sure your already on a voodoo kernel
2) put cm7 zip on sd card
3) wipe cache, dalvik and data
4) install zip
5) reboot and your on ginger 2.3.3

Jmac9

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering why I didn't see this posted in your section. This rom is running really well. Yes, there are some bugs and whatnot but its gingerbread and cm7. It's awesome! For install here is what I did:

1) make sure your already on a voodoo kernel
2) put cm7 zip on sd card
3) wipe cache, dalvik and data
4) install zip
5) reboot and your on ginger 2.3.3

So far, so good! Anybody else trying this? jt doesn't want meaningless posts (until he gets bugs worked out so its understandable!). thought maybe we could start asking/discussing stupid stuff here though.....:D

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
So far, so good! Anybody else trying this? jt doesn't want meaningless posts (until he gets bugs worked out so its understandable!). thought maybe we could start asking/discussing stupid stuff here though.....:D

Not trying it yet. I use my BT and camera way to often to go without. But I am looking forward to the day I can use it.

Jmac9

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Not trying it yet. I use my BT and camera way to often to go without. But I am looking forward to the day I can use it.

Camera is one downside that's for sure (not much of a BT user myself so I can live without that). not yet ready to give it my daily status yet - the main reason I rooted and got froyo was to watch ESPN etc videos and that isn't quite there yet on CM7 - but we'll see. It is running great and I love showing the X users in the office I have GB while they are "waiting" for the non-leak version.