Redial After Hangup Issue

myersw

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Have Adrynalyne's ED01/Rooted/ED01 Debloated/Debinged ROM loaded on top of OTA ED01 Update.
Works great with one exception and I am not sure if this problem is with the ROM or the phone.
Example of what happens, but not every time, wife calls and I end the call (not because of what you are thinking:) ) the phone will then redial her number. Of course she thinks I thought of something else and when I am not there calls me again. This doesn't happen all the time.
Have reset with battery out but that is about all. Wondering if clearing cache thru CWM would be of any help.
I suspect folks will say to load the community ROM but like what I have with this exception.
Thoughts?
--bill

Jmac9

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Have Adrynalyne's ED01/Rooted/ED01 Debloated/Debinged ROM loaded on top of OTA ED01 Update.
Works great with one exception and I am not sure if this problem is with the ROM or the phone.
Example of what happens, but not every time, wife calls and I end the call (not because of what you are thinking:) ) the phone will then redial her number. Of course she thinks I thought of something else and when I am not there calls me again. This doesn't happen all the time.
Have reset with battery out but that is about all. Wondering if clearing cache thru CWM would be of any help.
I suspect folks will say to load the community ROM but like what I have with this exception.
Thoughts?
--bill

Clearing cache and davlik cache is always a good place to start to see if its a simple fix.

myersw

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Jmac9, thanks. Not that big of a deal since rooted, etc. Just not sure how everything ties together. It will probably take a few days to see if that fixes it as the redial doesn't always happen.

myersw

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Well the redial problem has not happened since I cleared the cache and dalvik cache. Guess it was a simple fix. :)
--bill

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12