Touchwiz 4.0?

Mellen_hed

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
It's on XDA. I don't have a link right now as I'm not on my computer, but there's a thread in the themes and apps category with a touch wiz 4.0 theme and the launcher link is in that thread (and someplace in themes and apps, I imagine)

ThePlasticBling

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
whenever i try to install the launcher through cwm red, and boot the phone, it doesnt do anything, it just shows the android logo and i can lock it and stuff

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
lol then how come it doesn't look anything like this?: YouTube - Samsung TouchWiz 3.0 User Interface (Galaxy S & Wave S8500)

If you read the comments below the video you will see that what is in the video is not actually touchwiz, but most likely a digital rendering of what the designers were hoping touchwiz would look like. Same concept as going to a fast food restaurant. Have you ever had anything from McDonald's or Burger King that actually looked like what you see in the commercials?

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
If you read the comments below the video you will see that what is in the video is not actually touchwiz, but most likely a digital rendering of what the designers were hoping touchwiz would look like. Same concept as going to a fast food restaurant. Have you ever had anything from McDonald's or Burger King that actually looked like what you see in the commercials?

Hell, you're lucky if you actually even get what you order

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781