Titanium Backup HELP

Eaglesrulez

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Every time I try to open titanium backup it stays on the screen that says "asking for permission" i know my phones rooted because I can use other "root apps." So how do I access titanium backup i tried redownloading/installing the app and it still didn't work i tried wiping cache parition/dalvik cache/ and wiped cache/factory default. I opened titanium backup and it worked downloaded all my apps but when i went back to use it again it said the same thing "ASKING FOR ROOT PERMISSION" so what do i do? some please help if you had the same problem

atomD21

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
How did you root? If you flashed a rooted rom, I would suggest doing another cache/dalvik/data wipe, then reflash the rom. You may want to try that even if you rooted the phone by yourself...

Eaglesrulez

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
How did you root? If you flashed a rooted rom, I would suggest doing another cache/dalvik/data wipe, then reflash the rom. You may want to try that even if you rooted the phone by yourself...

i forgot to mention above but when did cache/dalvik/data wipe reflashed the community 1.3 rom

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Every time I try to open titanium backup it stays on the screen that says "asking for permission" i know my phones rooted because I can use other "root apps." So how do I access titanium backup i tried redownloading/installing the app and it still didn't work i tried wiping cache parition/dalvik cache/ and wiped cache/factory default. I opened titanium backup and it worked downloaded all my apps but when i went back to use it again it said the same thing "ASKING FOR ROOT PERMISSION" so what do i do? some please help if you had the same problem

Hit the "Problems" button at the bottom of titanium back up , then select get busybox update. then restart titanium backup

Reactions: Landshark