[ICONS][Green Com ROM May, 19 2011]

ThePlasticBling

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys. I made some great looking icons. They are green and REALLY look great with the Community Rom.

Here's the download: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Trust me, they really look great with the microbes wallpaper and the Touchwiz launcher.

If you want me to, I can put them into a Touchwiz launcher and then upload that.

Feel free to use them in a theme, but please ask me before you release it.

Oh, and by the way, the pack comes with a blank canvas icon so you can make your own icon.

Thank you! Enjoy!

I WILL TAKE 2 OR 3 ICON REQUESTS A DAY, UNLESS I'M BUSY.

NEW: CAMERA, FLASHLIGHT, VIDEO

Last edited:

jjcasillas15

Oct 5, 2010
Visit site
Hi guys. I made some great looking icons. They are green and REALLY look great with the Community Rom.

Here's the download: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!

Trust me, they really look great with the microbes wallpaper and the Touchwiz launcher.

If you want me to, I can put them into a Touchwiz launcher and then upload that.

Fell free to use them in a theme, but please ask me before you release it.

Here's a sample icon:

http://postimage.org/image/2kvmr7eh0/27cba04d/

Oh, and by the way, the pack comes with a blank canvas icon so you can make your own icon.

Thank you! Enjoy!

Look good! Can you make a few more. Need a Gmail icon... thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
they go well with the com rom "stock" theme. i will pass them on to nitsuj17, who knows maybe they end up in 1.4 ;) . why dont you make some more. also to help us out try titling your thread like this:

[ICONS][Green Com ROM May, 18 2011

that way your thread is easily identafiable and everyone can see when you update you op.

also why dont you post some screen shots

ThePlasticBling

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
they go well with the com rom "stock" theme. i will pass them on to nitsuj17, who knows maybe they end up in 1.4 ;) . why dont you make some more. also to help us out try titling your thread like this:

[ICONS][Green Com ROM May, 18 2011

that way your thread is easily identafiable and everyone can see when you update you op.

also why dont you post some screen shots

lol, how du u rename the thread? should i make a new one?

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site

Feel free to use them in a theme, but please ask me before you release it.

Thank you! Enjoy!

I WILL TAKE 2 OR 3 ICON REQUESTS A DAY, UNLESS I'M BUSY.

NEW: CAMERA, FLASHLIGHT, VIDEO

c'mon dude, no one is gonna let you in the cool guy themers club unless you post screen shots!!!!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muejnkfabet