[Themes] My Themes :)

dannyyyy

Banned
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I recently have been learning alot on how to theme and ive made a couple of themes and ported others, I know not everyone on here is big on xda, I just want you guys to check out my themes so you dont have to be stuck with the ugly stock look. :)

[Theme][Update] Xperia 1.1 (5/29/11) [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- Xperia Theme
[Theme][Port][Update] MattedBlues 1.3 (5/29/11) [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- MattedBlues
[Theme] LgWiz1.0 5/25/11 [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- Lg Theme
[Theme] BlurWiz1.0 5/23/11 [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- Blur Theme
[Theme][Port] Simple Gray 1.0 (5/28/11) [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- Simple Gray
[Theme] Dell Stage UI (5/31/11) [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- Dell Stage UI

Check them out and tell me what you think. I am Makav3ll1 on XDA.

Last edited:

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I recently have been learning alot on how to theme and ive made a couple of themes and ported others, I know not everyone on here is big on xda, I just want you guys to check out my themes so you dont have to be stuck with the ugly stock look. :)

[Theme][Update] Xperia 1.1 (5/29/11) [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- Xperia Theme
[Theme][Port][Update] MattedBlues 1.3 (5/29/11) [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- MattedBlues
[Theme] LgWiz1.0 5/25/11 [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- Lg Theme
[Theme] BlurWiz1.0 5/23/11 [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- Blur Theme
[Theme][Port] Simple Gray 1.0 (5/28/11) [ComRom1.3] - xda-developers <- Simple Gray

Check them out and tell me what you think

I am confused danyyyy...did you make these themes? I didn't see your name mentioned on XDA...are you under a different dev name over there?

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
lol..thats why I asked.. we've had some peope's popping up saying "Check out my blah blah blah" I made.. I made a Rom..it's com rom with a different browser ICON.. lol..

With that said, I am a big fan of matted blue..my only hesitation there is the phone dialer.. have you had a chance to update?

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Jaekar has you linked up with screenshots in his sticky as well...your first on the list in fact of the theme list I think..

dannyyyy

Banned
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
oh wow I didnt even see that, He has all my themes up, wow hes fast. As for the dialer for matted blues, the latest update actually fixed it and got rid of the old one which was just a blob and out of place, I thought the newer one looked better. =/

dannyyyy

Banned
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
That he does, im sure. Jaekar99 im sorry to take up your spot, didnt really realize you had that list. Ill delete my post if youd like.

flamingoezz

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site

Check them out and tell me what you think

Xperia theme is great..could use a fancier gmail icon for those who use it in their main shortcut bar (messaging icon looks so fancy and stock gmail icon looks so plain in comparison).

the texting screen background doesn't seem to stretch all the way to the bottom and is a bit strong..i like the design though.

battery with percentage would be great too

overall love it though..just the things i think could be improved

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
That he does, im sure. Jaekar99 im sorry to take up your spot, didnt really realize you had that list. Ill delete my post if youd like.

No need to delete your thread in my opinion. You are bringing your work from XDA over here to share with everyone at AC. You only have 4 posts and weren't aware JaeKar99 had that thread. If you had been at AC for a while and knew about JaeKar's thread, then I could see it being an issue. It's apparent you didn't mean to step on anyone's toes and only wanted to share your work here. It is after all your ported work, so it would only seem natural for you to start a thread to share your work. After all, that's how it's done at XDA and that is what you are used to. Just my opinion.

JaeKar99

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
No need to delete your thread in my opinion. You are bringing your work from XDA over here to share with everyone at AC. You only have 4 posts and weren't aware JaeKar99 had that thread. If you had been at AC for a while and knew about JaeKar's thread, then I could see it being an issue. It's apparent you didn't mean to step on anyone's toes and only wanted to share your work here. It is after all your ported work, so it would only seem natural for you to start a thread to share your work. After all, that's how it's done at XDA and that is what you are used to. Just my opinion.

I would agree.. I am between this forum, IRC and other forums and have gotten to know lots of the posters, devs and mods... Everyone is here to learn and share. I think the more opportunities to share the better.. ;)

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I would agree.. I am between this forum, IRC and other forums and have gotten to know lots of the posters, devs and mods... Everyone is here to learn and share. I think the more opportunities to share the better.. ;)

yeah i talk to this guy on irc all the time, just HE HAS A DIFFERENT NAME!!!!! lol.

dannyyyy

Banned
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

I was heavily active on this forum, but long before I knew about phones. Got banned because I was just being a tool, idk why. Wish I could get unbanned though. :'( Ahh well now that I realized I was pissing off you landshark when I was getting banned, Im heavily sorry about that. An unban would be awesome. :)

gunnermike53

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I was heavily active on this forum, but long before I knew about phones. Got banned because I was just being a tool, idk why. Wish I could get unbanned though. :'( Ahh well now that I realized I was pissing off you landshark when I was getting banned, Im heavily sorry about that. An unban would be awesome. :)

c'mon mod's, hes sorry. give him another chance. he is actually contributing to the community now. if he acts stupid again, ill turn off his cable :D

wyllic

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
We could put him on time out in the corner and make him think about what he's done. It usually works for my 5 year old =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance