old useless post

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
why cant someone in the know how's kinda of weed out all unwanted ,un-needed, useless, and especially old post over a year old. stick em the old file bin or whatever.

next if someone could actually set down and type out a setup thru the numbers or line veto, of what most might find as a good startout point.

personally i find everytime a change is made its for the better but once i try to tinker i usually screw everything up..
it would be a nice deed if one were to setup the fascinate thats on UKB 2.0 instead of newbies as myself , yea i been here for 11 plus weeks but i was lost when i came in the door and still am...
a fact is a fact.. most admins, mod, etc all take it for granted that everyone knows what to do. well that is not so.. i leave this post with a whatever whenever, however if anyone gives a crap, call for some changes made to let everone know exactually what everything means and what the best solution for them is,, then it can be a take it or leave it deed.. my signal sucks and has sucked every since i got this "smart phone". i have dropped calls lost calls and then the embarrasment of everyone who does get thru to me saying yiou were cheated when you bought that phone.. and they hate it.. i love it so i must be a loose cannon...
help would be great..

oh,, one more thing some say ask yer questions leaving all the screens and coms roms etc etc hell they ask one to leave all info from before download to end and what the problem is,,

and thats the problem.. i have no idea of what they want in info if i knew all that i wouldnt have to ask the questions to begin with,, i dont ask in the forums as it jams the post.. as so many ask the same darned questions one after another and they are answered with the same answers.. ignorance at its best..

Kevin Gossett

Retired Moderator
Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
It would be nearly impossible to go back through the hundreds of threads and weed out the outdated information...

And to your other question about resources and guides, there is a wealth of information in the stickies that gives new users all the information they need. If you were to browse through some of the other phone forums, you won't find the same level of information that we have here.

Lttlwing16

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
yeah...papa54...didn't really make out what your going on about....can you some it up in three simple sentences? If there is something we can do to help you out..thats what our goal is..

Final13

May 28, 2011
Visit site
i know how you feel man...its nerve wracking trying to make sure you are using the correct files and doing the correct steps. I can assure you the information is all in the stickies.

I was in your boat...wanted UKB 2.0 follow those steps and now I have it :)

Littlwing is right, everyone here is more than happy to help...

As for your questions about old posts...those links are almost everything here and are stickied so you dont have to hunt them down...

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay